FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Saw A New Rs In Europe (now With Pics)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Im from Ontario but im working at a summer camp for rich kids in Switzerland for the summer. The other day while at work i look across the road and see to RS's parked. So of course i said screw watching the kids, hopped the fence and went to talk to the guys. One was an old style and the other was a brand new RS. Wow they were both so amazing, lucky for me the guys spoke a bit of english so we had a little talk. They didn't let me drive them but just staring was good enough for me. The new RS is kind of big but its still so sexy, the tail pipes were HUGE.

cronic,Jul 15 2009, 03:03 AM Wrote:Im from Ontario but im working at a summer camp for rich kids in Switzerland for the summer. The other day while at work i look across the road and see to RS's parked. So of course i said screw watching the kids, hopped the fence and went to talk to the guys. One was an old style and the other was a brand new RS. Wow they were both so amazing, lucky for me the guys spoke a bit of english so we had a little talk. They didn't let me drive them but just staring was good enough for me. The new RS is kind of big but its still so sexy, the tail pipes were HUGE.
[right][snapback]291089[/snapback][/right]

any pics??
No kidding, what a tease!!!
The question is : how can I get a job like that in Europe ?
I was working so i didnt have my camera, but from now on im on the look out. I got the job through my prof at college, i wish i had my car here the roads are amazing and almost no stop signs, all round-a-bout!
:postpics:

Not even any camera phone pics? Boo I also love driving in europe the roads and twisty are just so entertaining.
pics or it never happened!
I had a 4 day break between camp sessions so 9 of us drove down to italy. This is not the first RS i talked about but another one i saw. I noticed it in my rear view just as i was entering a round about so i yelled to my friend in the back to snap a pic since i was driving. The other pics are different foucs's i saw and the ferrari and cliff jumping ones are just for fun. There you go all you pics or it never happened people, check the link

Enjoy

http://s613.photobucket.com/albums/tt218/g...mview=slideshow
nice ST220. too bad it's silver.
cronic,Jul 31 2009, 05:45 PM Wrote:I had a 4 day break between camp sessions so 9 of us drove down to italy. This is not the first RS i talked about but another one i saw. I noticed it in my rear view just as i was entering a round about so i yelled to my friend in the back to snap a pic since i was driving. The other pics are different foucs's i saw and the ferrari and cliff jumping ones are just for fun. There you go all you pics or it never happened people, check the link

Enjoy

http://s613.photobucket.com/albums/tt218/g...mview=slideshow
[right][snapback]292014[/snapback][/right]
It must be nice to drive through Switzerland .I am from Europe but never had the chance to visit . I love that RS and sure wish we got here some of those TDCi's
Why was the Focus in the ditch?
Dammmm that new RS Is sweet and the Sparco's on the Old RS are to die for.
The roads here are so fun to drive, to bad im stuck in a 15 seater van all the time. The camp i work at is for super rich kids so im trying to line up some ferrari driving lol. The old RS was so nice and ya those seats are amazing!