FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Enzo Is Now 3rd Fastest Supercar
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
first the MC12, but what could relegate the MC12 to 2nd?

this

I covet other people's jobs.
dear god, where do I sign up...
Ahhhhh yes that was last weeks top gear.........Sick sick sick car but the Bugatti will top it.
D-Dub,Dec 11 2005, 02: Wrote:Ahhhhh yes that was last weeks top gear.........Sick sick sick car but the Bugatti will top it.
[right][snapback]160365[/snapback][/right]

I agree,,,,its teh sikness,,,,,but the veyron is even more teh sikness
this time its not like the Masarati. This was actualy .5 Sec faster.

Niceeeeeee
that's it .. i'm starting my own tv show

i wonder what the maintenance costs are of that thing
multiply by 10 everything you pay for your maintance on your focus.
This is a cool site to read up on the Bugatti............

How it works.

If you go to the Bugatti website you can see video also.
That Zonda will be short lived at the top eh? only a week in that position. Poor Zonda.
you think that they will test the bugatti on the track, heard it was to race across europe like with the SLR
I know it's a race, but I imagine they'll test it as well. They usually do, and it's the fastest production car on earth right now, I can't imagine they'd pass it up.
That's so disgustingly cool.
I'd imagine The Stig™ would be keen to drive it.
That Zonda is absolutly lovely.
Holy mother of all that is holy, that sound :blink: Dear god it's heavenly :o

It's so cool though to see a ford in the top 10 :D

The bugatti has the power but does it have the handling of the zonda, the bugatti is a friggin pig.
The Bugatti will never go around the Top Gear track, it's a straight line car not really made for going around a track quickly. I wonder if it is true that they loose 3 million on each car?
Euro Ford Fan,Dec 12 2005, 01:00 PM Wrote:The Bugatti will never go around the Top Gear track, it's a straight line car not really made for going around a track quickly.  I wonder if it is true that they loose 3 million on each car?
[right][snapback]160534[/snapback][/right]

apparently the car handles REALLY well, having AWD, and the widest rear tires of any car on the street would probably help...

and, yeah, they're losing a lot of money, but I bet you'll see a lot of the technology in lamborghinis, audis, and other VW family companies.

A better lambo? I'm all for it! (why do people keep talking so highly of the gallardo?! it's not a real lambo!!!!)

[EDIT].... oh yeah..

some video fo the Veyron doing laps at the Nurburgring (none too fast mind you)...
Damn they didn't do a lap. Even if the car can't handle worth crap I think it'd win. But I'm pretty certain it handles pretty darn good despite weighing as much as the great pyramids.

Also, damn that video.. it's quicktime, I can't install that at work, and I refuse to at home.
thanks
Pages: 1 2