FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Wanted Svt Eurpean Wheels
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Anyone seen any good deals on these.
Need a set of 5
good deals on these wheels in Canada? Might have to get in line.

Try the jet.

Better luck finding these wheels with patience in the US.
I am buying mine this winter from a Lincoln dealership...they are letting me have them at wholesale price because I've always had my car serviced by them...and like Meford said, get in line! lol!
If you want to find deals on used wheels, you're better off looking at American forums since the EAP SVT was never sold in Canada.. But if you're looking for new, try to make friends with someone at Ford to get you employee discounts or something.
There is always a few sets of these for sale used on Fanatics, might be hard to find a set of 5 tho.
I got the ford racing ones in black last spring from steeda. They were pricey but I got a good deal on tires, so it worked out to be average package price. Great looking 17" rim, alot of people think there 18"..
For the prices dealers charge for these, even at wholesale, you'd be better off getting the wheels they are meant to look like (OZ SuperLeggeras). I got a set for $1400CDN with tires, taxes and shipping in. Just hunt around.

[Image: Picture011small.jpg]
Nice looking
but not what I want.
thanks though
A guy I know just told me tonight that he saw a set at the SGI Salvage yard today in Regina.. He said they were $800 (not sure if they had tires or not, or what condition they're in).

Shipping to Ontario would probably kill all the savings that buying them used would give though.
2001 ZTS,Dec 12 2005, 10:05 PM Wrote:For the prices dealers charge for these, even at wholesale, you'd be better off getting the wheels they are meant to look like (OZ SuperLeggeras). I got a set for $1400CDN with tires, taxes and shipping in. Just hunt around.

Or Team Dynamics. IMO, they look better than the SVT ones.

[Image: Picture_043.jpg]
I don't know how much of a drive it would be for you, but there in a place somewhere in New York state selling these for $100 USD each right now.

http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthr...&threadid=67440
They are near Rochester!
Road trip!! I have a truck. Orders taken, beer must be free!

Puppet, nows the time to get rid of the waygaywheels!!

BTW, what kind of weight is starting to get decent for a set of rims? The rims on the car now are heavy!!!
http://www.suttonhp.com/store/item-print.a...PARTMENT_ID=104
Got them!!!!!!!!!!
Shipped to my door $549.00 C Not sure what the custums stuff will cost I figure about $100-150
I LOVE those wheels.
damn, for a second i thought that was Sutton Ont.
Nice rims.
how much was teh shipping
Sundown,Dec 13 2005, 10:11 PM Wrote:http://www.suttonhp.com/store/item-print.a...PARTMENT_ID=104
Got them!!!!!!!!!!
Shipped to my door $549.00 C Not sure what the custums stuff will cost I figure about $100-150
[right][snapback]160796[/snapback][/right]

So about 700 bux all-in?
Ok found out how much customs is.
$137.99C so add that to $549.00C
Grand total $686.99C
For 5 Rims. thats $137.30C per rim
Sundown,Dec 18 2005, 12:22 PM Wrote:Ok found out how much customs is.
$137.99C so add that to $549.00C
Grand total $686.99C
For 5 Rims. thats $137.30C per rim
[right][snapback]161496[/snapback][/right]

Don't forget about the massive rapeage brokerage fees.
Pages: 1 2