FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Toronto Auto Show - Feb 17-26
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It looks like I'll be coordinating a group buy of tickets again for the 2006 Canadian International Auto Show.

WE'LL TAKE YOU THERE" is this year's theme. For 2006, the organizers of the show will recognize the tie between automotive design and human feelings and experiences. As in the past, the show will be held at the Rogers Centre and Metro Toronto Convention Centre in Toronto, Ontario between February 17 to 26, 2006.

Group tickets are $14.00 each. These tickets are good for any-day entry, and may be used for adults (children 7 to 12 are $6.30; children 6 and under are free with an adult). Regular-priced admission this year is $20, so it's time to get in on the deal!

What most likely will happen is I'll get pre-orders in before January 31, 2006. Tickets will be available for pick-up or through a suitable arrangement. We can probably tie it into some kinda meet.

If you're interested, let me know.

(and yes, I know I posted here and in the Ontario section)
I emailed that to Sara, we might take you up on that offer Rich.

EDIT - do you take Paypal? I'll throw in the 3% extra for sure if Sara OKs it. So far she's interested.
NOS2Go4Me,Dec 13 2005, 09:14 AM Wrote:I emailed that to Sara, we might take you up on that offer Rich.

EDIT - do you take Paypal? I'll throw in the 3% extra for sure if Sara OKs it. So far she's interested.
[right][snapback]160608[/snapback][/right]

Yes I do :) gapboypcs@sympatico.ca

pankaj86775

it was a brilliant show ... please forgive me but I've just awakened from a 4 year coma which was induced by pathological spamming.
is there any auto shows available for now?