FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Steeda Short Throw Shifters
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just a heads up.

Steeda has a bunch of stuff on sale. Short Throw Shifters, the Duratec 2.3L Short Ram, etc.

Just spoke with Pat, ordered the '02 and up Tri-Ax/F Short Throw Shifter for ($177.06CDN + tax=) $203.62, which is $10 cheaper than the listed Canadian sale price because the latest exchange rate is better. I'll be going to Milton to pick it up.

The only downside is now I know what my Christmas present is.... :unsure:

The SVT STS is going for $117 Canadian too.
SVT ZX3,Dec 9 2005, 04:21 PM Wrote:REPOST....

http://www.focuscanada.net/forum/index.p...opic=14724
[right][snapback]160218[/snapback][/right]
What's not a repost was the extra $10 I got on the shifter and that Pat doesn't mind that I let you all know... ;)
Repost is that a bunch of stuff is on sale @ Steeda.ca.
Pat is an awsome guy, that's why I didn't mind cuting and pasting all that info from the Steeda.ca website. That's Steeda.ca. If you have any performance needs contact Pat @ Steeda.ca! Hows that for free advertising.:rofl:
SVT ZX3,Dec 9 2005, 04:29 PM Wrote:Hows that for free advertising.:rofl:
[right][snapback]160224[/snapback][/right]
:lol:
Sorry, this doesn't sound like a group buy... so moving it.

I don't mind if you guys post about deals you find and whatnot.. we do it for Canadian Tire, Performance Improvements, etc... and the guys at Steeda or decent guys to deal with.

But they are also not a sponsor or partner (yet) and I'm not shelling out of pocket for free advertising.

darkpuppet,Dec 9 2005, 04:41 PM Wrote:But they are also not a sponsor or partner (yet) and I'm not shelling out of pocket for free advertising.
[right][snapback]160227[/snapback][/right]
Point taken. (sorry)
Yeah Steve's right. No free advertising.

But if you want a great deal on wedding photography, see me as my wife is a wedding photographer and we give special deal to FC members and their families :D

Oh, and Steve, remember when you asked me to be a sponsor and I was to ask the wife about it?

She said yes.
My bad too. Sorry.
SVT ZX3,Dec 9 2005, 08:49 PM Wrote:My bad too. Sorry.
[right][snapback]160247[/snapback][/right]

There's no need to be sorry! ... I'm glad that there are shops out there that want to give deals to members (knowingly or not)... All I ask is that if there's a shop who's interested in pimping their wares on here regularily..have htem get in touch with me so we can hook them up to mutual benefits.

My biggest concern is to get the best deals and products to our membership, all I ask is for a bit of commitment.

Bryan, you're wife's in! .. I have some ideas, we should discuss.
^^^Okay, cool. I see your point. Actually I found FC.net through a link on Steeda.ca when they used to sponser the site, I was sad to see them go as a sponser, but these things happen. Would be nice to see them back.