FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Any Of You Guys Here In Mlm?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello, just wondering if anyone here is in MLM?
Nope, the last person who was got laughed off.
Seriously, go for a year and ask this as your first question when you get back is just asking for trouble.

:rolleyes: Oh I think this thread is going to be soooooo whored.

Hey Sailor, does this remind you of home?
:lol:

I for one can't wait.
Multi level marketing... sounds like SPAM to me

Ban him!!!!!!!!
MLM's are basically pyramid schemes with a legal twist.

The last quy here (focusben, IIRC), joined an MLM, and we haven't heard from him since.
darkpuppet,Jul 14 2009, 10:51 PM Wrote:MLM's are basically pyramid schemes with a legal twist.

The last quy here (focusben, IIRC), joined an MLM, and we haven't heard from him since.
[right][snapback]291083[/snapback][/right]

Scientology, is that you? :ph34r:
Don't do it. In search of extra income a couple of years ago, I tried two different "products" The main product for each company was getting more people to do what your doing. The product that was originally being sold at both companies was a viable product, but, as I said, both companies were more interested in getting more people in to sell their products. It ended up feeling like your selling people.
Ben is driving a carrera GT now and lives in a 5500 sq/ft house.

Whos laughing now?
oldeguy,Jul 15 2009, 10:38 AM Wrote:Don't do it. In search of extra income a couple of years ago, I tried two different "products" The main product for each company was getting more people to do what your doing. The product that was originally being sold at both companies was a viable product, but, as I said, both companies were more interested in getting more people in to sell their products. It ended up feeling like your selling people.
[right][snapback]291102[/snapback][/right]

I guess i did not express myself clear enough. I was looking for some extra income, was trying to get an advice here. Whether I should join or not. Still being doubtful about the whole "pyramid" scheme.
what company is appraoching you to join this scheme?
Flofocus,Jul 15 2009, 11:01 AM Wrote:Ben is driving a carrera GT now and lives in a 5500 sq/ft house.

Whos laughing now?
[right][snapback]291103[/snapback][/right]

yeah, and I'm a chinese jet pilot.
zx4_ses,Jul 15 2009, 11:02 AM Wrote:I guess i did not express myself clear enough. I was looking for some extra income, was trying to get an advice here. Whether I should join or not. Still being doubtful about the whole "pyramid" scheme.
[right][snapback]291104[/snapback][/right]

the problem is indeed the whole pyramid scheme....

Because it's about recruiting other people -- you won't make any money unless you're able to get lots of people underneath you... and they have to sell the product too.

So in the end, if you don't get a lot of people on board, and a lot of people selling the product to other people to grow the bottom of your little pyramid, you're not going to make anything.

Now consider this -- you're dubious of the pyramid, right? think about how many people you approach who'll be just as equally dubious of this plan... and would actually be willing to subscribe to it and then go after more people themselves.

In the end, unless you start near the top of a pyramid scheme, you're not likely to make any money off of it... so if you're looking at MLM's, you're best bet is to start one yourself... be the guy at the top.

Like maybe a TurboChargers-4-Less MLM scheme?
darkpuppet,Jul 15 2009, 11:58 AM Wrote:
Flofocus,Jul 15 2009, 11:01 AM Wrote:Ben is driving a carrera GT now and lives in a 5500 sq/ft house.

Whos laughing now?

yeah, and I'm a chinese jet pilot.
[right][snapback]291107[/snapback][/right]

never knew. Learn something new everyday!
Flofocus,Jul 15 2009, 11:07 AM Wrote:what company is appraoching you to join this scheme?
[right][snapback]291105[/snapback][/right]

here they are: http://www.isifedu.com
It's pretty strange:
Did some research on these cats. Its a International school of investment and personal finance, stocks rading etc, with headquarters in London, UK. They have been around for awhile. For the past 9 months they decided to make a `pyramid`scheme to promode their on-line classes. Seems to be reasonable and they are new to Canada/US, as far as i understood there is no sales quota, and you don't have to look for people - they are looking for you. Going to try them out, and see what happends. In the end even if it does not work - might still learn smth new from their lessons. Will keep you guys updated.
^-- glad you're approaching it with an open and critical mind. Keep us posted, as these things come up from time to time, and it would be a good to know from someone else's experience.
LOL, nice pitch..........subtle :lol:

Run like hell and don't say we didn't tell you so.
darkpuppet,Jul 14 2009, 10:51 PM Wrote:MLM's are basically pyramid schemes with a legal twist.

[right][snapback]291083[/snapback][/right]

Woah, i remember focusben but not sure who the other guy IIRC is.

Funny u mentioned it, he asked me to join that thingy of his many ion's ago but i turned him down.

wonder what happened to him?
paolo,Jul 15 2009, 10:52 PM Wrote:not sure who the other guy IIRC is.
[right][snapback]291143[/snapback][/right]

I think its kind of like an IROC?

OMG

Whos laughing now?

Pics/proof or GTFO?

The other MLM-ish one was Carey from Steeda Canada. It was something about selling lawyer access / time for less than the cost of retaining one. I thought it was decent till he had me watching 10000000 videos about joining their cult and trying to get me to commit a pile of cash just to be able to have my own generic website. I laughed, told him no thanks. He proceeded to keep trying to hook me for another 6 months after that. Then, I found a childhood friend doing the same thing. He still lives in geared-to-income housing without a spare cent to his name.

Great stuff that MLM.
Pages: 1 2