FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Focus Doughnuts!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hahahahah thats awesome ... drifting in a fwd car
Wonder if his parents know what he's doing to their car.

schade,Dec 8 2005, 06:26 PM Wrote:hahahahah thats awesome ... drifting in a fwd car
[right][snapback]159996[/snapback][/right]
Rental car? Needs more tray.
How I bet the drive home with flatspots on the tires was fun :D
Too damn funny :D
Funny, but now I can kinda see why most rental companys have a major mark up for people 25 and under for rentals.
I thought most wouldn't even rent to those under 25...
LOL
Saw it on FocusFanatics eh? tsk tsk.
i havent tried this yet... looks like fun, i want to make metal skid plates that won't wear like plastic and maybe make cool sparks
Crazirich,Dec 10 2005, 11:16 AM Wrote:i havent tried this yet... looks like fun, i want to make metal skid plates that won't wear like plastic and maybe make cool sparks
[right][snapback]160295[/snapback][/right]

Best Idea Today Goes To......
microbunny,Dec 10 2005, 11:42 AM Wrote:
Crazirich,Dec 10 2005, 11:16 AM Wrote:i havent tried this yet... looks like fun, i want to make metal skid plates that won't wear like plastic and maybe make cool sparks
[right][snapback]160295[/snapback][/right]

Best Idea Today Goes To......
[right][snapback]160296[/snapback][/right]

:lol: No kidding eh. When I saw this on FF yestreday I thought wow... these people are jackasses. Make a video and buy the car for frig sakes. Some poor sap is gonna end up buying or renting that car... *thinks of the abuse to it* and the fact they stalled it... damn.
I'll be honest with you guys, every rental car I get the first mod is to rip out the intake. Some cars it's straight into the MAF others it's right just take out the filter.

sounds great and you gets more POWAH.

*waits for everyone to hate on me while they secretly think they will do this next time *
Y'know my Focus is an ex daily rental guys, now I kinda know why everybody was warning me off buying one of them :P

NefCanuck