FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: W00t Late Lunch Goodness
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What are you guys up to today on the "it's almost Friday" day?

I'm sitting here waiting for a UPS company tech to complete our upgrade on our battery backup.
Transit shelter colour corrections.
Thinking about going to work.

Job was scaled back significantly by the customer and now I am not motivated.

Having a coffee, wading through the inbox
Now he's "having difficulty" actually connecting to the logic board of the UPS. Good thing I already flipped the bypass.

Let's pray there are no blackouts. <_<

It's his first upgrade on this model... oh damn, why me? I had such a good day yesterday. I actually used my A64 wonderdog to encode and stream the company business update to employees worldwide... ran like a champ.

It never fails... *groan*
GODDAMN CRA's and their stupid requests...

pissing me off today!
Could be worse, you could be stuck doing inventory like me.
Inventory has teh suck!!111
Just got back from a fund raising luncheon for a local charity. Mmmm beer.
I forgot to attach a cover letter to my TPS resports, so now i gotta hear about it from my boss and everyone i talk to
schade,Dec 8 2005, 05:23 PM Wrote:I forgot to attach a cover letter to my TPS resports, so now i gotta hear about it from my boss and everyone i talk to
[right][snapback]159995[/snapback][/right]

You Too???? :o
schade,Dec 8 2005, 10:23 PM Wrote:I forgot to attach a cover letter to my TPS resports, so now i gotta hear about it from my boss and everyone i talk to
[right][snapback]159995[/snapback][/right]

what do you mean??

didnt you get the memo?

you know, we are required to put covers letter on all the TPS reports...just make sure you do that from now...mmmkay?

B)