FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Winter Fun In A Truck
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
And that's why I want it to snow.

Also LOL @ The Bay
Sweet... I miss good ol' winters with the Ranger. :(
:lol: I love that stuff

There is even a 2006 explorer in there :lol:
Lightning with 400HP... cake. Wait, that's not a Lightning. Whoa. :blink:

Sweet find tho Bryan. Two thumbs up! :D

That's the Rammstein song in xXx right? At the beginning?
That's no lightning... doesn't look like it at least. He's just got the headlights and taillights from one. Notice, no badges or side ported duals. A Lightning... is more noticeable than that. :D
that is the epitomy of an Internet Video

a bunch of wankers with a video camera, acting cool, to music they picked with no added value.

zero driving skill
zero videography skill
zero editing skill
zero audio skill
darkpuppet,Dec 8 2005, 04:24 PM Wrote:that is the epitomy of an Internet Video

a bunch of wankers with a video camera, acting cool, to music they picked with no added value.

zero driving skill
zero videography skill
zero editing skill
zero audio skill
[right][snapback]159943[/snapback][/right]

yeah the music was the worst part, that white F150 was the only one that was pulling some nice ones. Everthing was like watching an old lady cross the street.
FociPhil,Dec 8 2005, 11:33 AM Wrote:yeah the music was the worst part, that white F150 was the only one that was pulling some nice ones. Everthing was like watching an old lady cross the street.
[right][snapback]159946[/snapback][/right]

Even the white truck was a tool. How hard is it really to get a 400HP RWD truck to do donuts in the snow? what kind of skill does that require?

And when buddy went spinning out past his buddies in a straight line, it wasn't because he was in control of his truck, it was because he was going fast enough to slide by everyone.

Eventually they'll make a video ending in them running over one of their buddy spectators because they think they're good drivers. losers.

[edit]"haha.. he's in the ditch!"
"oh shoot we're going in too" [/edit]
Reminds me of the QEW in winter.

Can there possibly be a more useless vehicle than a HUMMER?
2001 ZTS,Dec 8 2005, 03:03 PM Wrote:Reminds me of the QEW in winter.

[right][snapback]159974[/snapback][/right]

At least it wasn't a H2 :rolleyes:
hahahahahah how did i not see this!!
this is from my local forum here in windsor. some of the people on it are real tools. the guy wiht the white f150, thats the third or fourth motor in it.
2001 ZTS,Dec 8 2005, 04:03 PM Wrote:Reminds me of the QEW in winter.

[right][snapback]159974[/snapback][/right]

$100,000+ donut maker!
darkpuppet,Dec 8 2005, 03:48 PM Wrote:Even the white truck was a tool.  How hard is it really to get a 400HP RWD truck to do donuts in the snow?  what kind of skill does that require?
[right][snapback]159971[/snapback][/right]
I was thinking the same thing. My 165 hp Subie does'em with little skill required too, AWD even. But then again it is SNOW and SLIPPERY. I'd like to do a AWD anything on dry pavement.
Aka,Dec 8 2005, 05:52 PM Wrote:
darkpuppet,Dec 8 2005, 03:48 PM Wrote:Even the white truck was a tool.  How hard is it really to get a 400HP RWD truck to do donuts in the snow?  what kind of skill does that require?
[right][snapback]159971[/snapback][/right]
I was thinking the same thing. My 165 hp Subie does'em with little skill required too, AWD even. But then again it is SNOW and SLIPPERY. I'd like to do a AWD anything on dry pavement.
[right][snapback]160005[/snapback][/right]

Needs spool.
spool hmm....

Turbo?

Yes. Yes it does.

Who wants to get me one for Christmas? I have to get one off a Legacy or Forrester don't I?