FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Could It Be A Problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i don't now if you guy's ever tryed it but i did.

i installed a tornado on my car las summer and i'm pretty shour that
it worked in some way <_< ???????

anyway i need to go to the dealer soon and i wase wondering if
it could be a probleme of some sort for the warranty.

can it be???
fastfocusgigi,Dec 6 2005, 06:55 PM Wrote:i don't now if you guy's ever tryed it but i did.

it worked in some way  <_< ???????

can it be???
[right][snapback]159700[/snapback][/right]
I'm going to say this at the risk of sounding mean, although it is not my intention.

The "tornado" does absolutely squat to help your performance, while it is conceivable that you could get some benefit in a carbureted car, you will not in a fuel injected car. A CAI will help, but for different reasons.

Will it affect your warranty? Probably not, unless it is directly related to an issue you are having. ie. Your car is running rough and they discover the tornado is the cause. Then they can charge ypu out of warranty for the diagnostic and repair.
OAC_Sparky,Dec 6 2005, 05:39 PM Wrote:
fastfocusgigi,Dec 6 2005, 06:55 PM Wrote:i don't now if you guy's ever tryed it but i did.

it worked in some way  <_< ???????

can it be???
[right][snapback]159700[/snapback][/right]
I'm going to say this at the risk of sounding mean, although it is not my intention.

The "tornado" does absolutely squat to help your performance, while it is conceivable that you could get some benefit in a carbureted car, you will not in a fuel injected car. A CAI will help, but for different reasons.

Will it affect your warranty? Probably not, unless it is directly related to an issue you are having. ie. Your car is running rough and they discover the tornado is the cause. Then they can charge ypu out of warranty for the diagnostic and repair.
[right][snapback]159706[/snapback][/right]

don't worry did not sound mean at all

i like peaple that are direct

i'm going to take it off and maybe ...........never put it back on. :lol:

should have asked this question before i bought the dam thing <_<
Tornado? Yup I think I know what the problem is: you watch too much TV. Spend more time here instead.
Take it out and get a dyno, put it back in and get another one.

Then we can finally put this to rest. :lol:
Flofocus,Dec 7 2005, 03:54 PM Wrote:Take it out and get a dyno, put it back in and get another one.

Then we can finally put this to rest. :lol:
[right][snapback]159836[/snapback][/right]
Somebody already has....

http://www.popularmechanics.com/automotive...gy/1802932.html
2001 ZTS,Dec 7 2005, 08:42 AM Wrote:Tornado? Yup I think I know what the problem is: you watch too much TV. Spend more time here instead.
[right][snapback]159749[/snapback][/right]

you sure thats wise!?! He's not a complete fuktard yet....he can still be saved!! The rest of us are fukoed!
TornadoFuelSaver
Tornadofuelsaver.com, $70
THEY CLAIM: "... an increase in gas mileage--up to 28%!!!" "Dynometer [sic] testing demonstrates an increase of 4-13 horsepower."
BOTTOM LINE: Normally, we want less turbulence in the intake, not more.

:lol: