FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Pictures Of My Friend's Car In Hawaii
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well, I figured I'll show off what my car will sorta look like in the near future as I have a friend in Hawaii with the same car, although I'm keeping the body kit, and rims on my car for the time being, but this is good idea of what a American Focus can look like with a European Facelift.

[Image: eurod12.jpg]
[Image: eurod01.jpg]
[Image: eurod08.jpg]
[Image: eurod02.jpg]
[Image: eurod04.jpg]
[Image: eurod09.jpg]
[Image: eurod05.jpg]
[Image: eurod06.jpg]
[Image: eurod07.jpg]
[Image: eurod11.jpg]
[Image: eurod10.jpg]
[Image: eurod13.jpg]
[Image: eurod16.jpg]
I like...

Too bad it's yellow.
:P
Agreed. It would look much better if it didn't look peed upon.

Nice lines tho!
dont hate on yellow...resembles a lemon, which makes sense, ford, focus...you know the deal

id take the RSX tho!! lol
^^ RSXs are sweet. I wouldn't turn one down if I found a good deal.
SPI owners shouldn't talk about thing that need to be peed upon. :P
SVT ZX3,Dec 6 2005, 01:38 PM Wrote:SPI owners shouldn't talk about thing that need to be peed upon. :P
[right][snapback]159624[/snapback][/right]

pwned!

huge.
SVT ZX3,Dec 6 2005, 01:38 PM Wrote:SPI owners shouldn't talk about thing that need to be peed upon. :P

:lol:
SVT ZX3,Dec 6 2005, 12:38 PM Wrote:SPI owners shouldn't talk about thing that need to be peed upon. :P

Oh Adam. Are you feeling a little yellow from being pissed on.

He owns your ass today.

SPI owners

Don't forget the sedan faction!

And yellow?

PEPE yellow.
LOL... SVT owners with the gearbox made out of matchsticks should be the last to talk... even Scoob's SPV is a prime example!

SPI > Zetec > SVT for reliability. I'd rather show up a little slower than not at all!

Zetecs... pwnt. :P

I almost forgot... DSI = SPI with IMRC. Uh oh :o
Me like... :)
Looks like Nos is feeling a little Zetec envy. Don't worry we won't get into a pissing contest......we already know who gonna come up short.
No envy here boys... I love my car :D
I'm suprised that no one noticed the 2005 Focus badge on the back.
Frost__2001,Dec 6 2005, 02:49 PM Wrote:I'm suprised that no one noticed the 2005 Focus badge on the back.
[right][snapback]159648[/snapback][/right]

:lol: And does it ever look good!
pfft! my gearbox is fantastic....

but my clutch is horrible, It figures the best parts on a ford car are outsourced to a german company. (getrag)

FYI: The svt Getrag gearbox is the same used in the cooper -s
looks good, but onething, what the heck is that little rectangle that has a blueish green hue
you mean you don't know paolo ???

it's the side repeater in the fender, he has the white ones with blue bulbs. I have the black ones, and I'm planning on putting in the standard orange ones in mine.
Frost__2001,Dec 6 2005, 04:50 AM Wrote:[Image: eurod06.jpg]
[right][snapback]159549[/snapback][/right]

I said Rectangle, not Triangle, This Rectangle?? is it attached to the car? it looks kinda ghey, whats it doing there?
the number 11 thing ? it's to do with the state of hawaii's sticker thing like our licences plate stickers, only they have them on their bumpers.
Pages: 1 2