FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Spring Tour 2010
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
just got this email from c7 performance...

Hello all,

So as many of you know there was the survey that went out after last year’s Fall Tour, and one of the questions was should we have a Spring Tour and the answers in this question was all yes. With that being said we heard them and have been working throughout the winter to bring you C7’s first ever Spring Tour!!!

The Spring Tour will happen on Saturday May 1st 2010 and since the Fall Tours occur in the east end, it was only fair to have the Spring Tour happen in the west end.

http://springtour.c7performance.com/

The waiver which all drivers have to sign will be available once the website is up and as well the day of the event. If you do not have this signed waiver you will not be able to attend in the event.

Pre-run with EMT of C7 and 1-2 representatives of each car club will occur prior to the Spring Tour. The date for the pre-run is Saturday April 24 at noon. We would like for a representative from each club to come to the pre-run so that we can discuss the day of the tour and any other imperative issues. Please email lyla@c7performance.com once you have chosen your representative and have the subject of the email "PreRun". We would like to know no later than Wednesday April 21.

Just like the Fall Tour, the same concept falls for the Spring Tour. Cars will leave with their club. There will be a few minutes delay between each club leaving the starting point onto the route, so please be patient. Maps of the route will be given the night before as we do a final prerun on the Saturday to ensure no construction is happening. It will, as well be given the day of the Spring Tour.

Starting point will be at the AMC lot at Winston Churchill and QEW in Oakville, the area that we will meet at will be posted in April. We are asking all to be at the lot for 9am the day of the Spring Tour. The first group will leave at 10am with other groups following minutes apart. Endpoint will be Cayuga Speedway. Yes we will have access to the tracks!! ?

For those who are looking to take part in the track stuff here is a breakdown of the costs:
THIS IS NOT MANDATORY IF YOU PLAN TO ATTEND THE EVENT, BUT A FUN OPTION

Pre-registration (deadline April 30 at 5pm)
Road Course $70
Dragway $20
Both Tracks $90

Costs day of Spring Tour
Road Course $ 110
Dragway $30
Both Tracks $120

For those who would like to pre-register please do so with Cayuga and let them know it’s for C7’s Spring Tour.

If any of you guys have any questions, concerns etc, please do not hesitate to contact Lyla lyla@c7performance.com or Colin colin@c7performance.com. We will be more than happy to help answer any questions.

We are hoping that the Spring Tour does as great as the Fall Tour and continue this event each year too!!

Take care,
EMT of C7 Performance
hmmmm seems like something fun. Might attend this one.
Is lapping all day? Wish they posted how long it is.
70 bones is a good price. Oscar you should come lapping, fawk straight line. You got a steering so use it :)
I got this too and instantly was like OMG yes.

So that being said this is so much fun ppl. You gotta come. I'm in no matter what.
woooo I might have to come to this :)
i want to go!!! but i work til 3 saturdays :(
hm i might have to get in on this.
fall tour last year was awsome, but the focus representation was horrible. ill be in on this an hope more focus' come this time. i dont wanna be stuck driving with the mazda crew again
i asked someone about the Fall tour he said you only get to do 1 lap, is that true?
Anybody wants to do lapping with me that day?
I hope a couple EcoBoost Fords show up.
Spinal,Apr 6 2010, 10:10 PM Wrote:i asked someone about the Fall tour he said you only get to do 1 lap, is that true?
[right][snapback]304682[/snapback][/right]

1 lap???? f*** that... I'll stick to drag racing.
K, guys for you that don't know it was just a small piss ass track and you did 3 laps. for free. This is open like ussual but at a discount and will be busy.
Just get your asses there lol, represent some Fofo's
Oscar The Grouch,Apr 7 2010, 01:45 PM Wrote:
Spinal,Apr 6 2010, 10:10 PM Wrote:i asked someone about the Fall tour he said you only get to do 1 lap, is that true?
[right][snapback]304682[/snapback][/right]

1 lap???? f*** that... I'll stick to drag racing.
[right][snapback]304720[/snapback][/right]

Not if you pay whatever they are asking for lapping even there that day. But go a head and stay to that straight line :rolleyes:
straight line sucks, anyone can go fast in a straight line. a real driver drives fast in the twisties :)
Ignited83,Apr 8 2010, 04:37 PM Wrote:straight line sucks, anyone can go fast in a straight line. a real driver drives fast in the twisties :)
[right][snapback]304811[/snapback][/right]

I wanted to buy a tshirt like that cause it is so true. I have 10x more fun doing lapping then 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th gear
Don't get me wrong I do 1/4 here and there just to see where I'm at.
So I'm the only Focus signed up and my friend is the only G5 signed up. Very sad. you guys have to hit this one. It should be just as good as the fall tour or if not better.
I signed up with welovethis.ca
i can't commit. might be at work.
i almost have to go since i live down the street from the AMC hahahahah
Mystake,Apr 11 2010, 02:35 PM Wrote:i can't commit. might be at work.
[right][snapback]304922[/snapback][/right]

don't have THAT job anymore. Will re-evaluate :)
Pages: 1 2