FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Car Dealer Gets Killed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
well this is really sad for me, he was a freind of my dad's and also the dealership was near my dads place.

http://www.pulse24.com/News/Top_Story/20...7/page.asp

great now i have to worry about my dad every day, Hopefully the car he sells to ppl doesnt brake down bc if it does he might get shot over a stupid thing like this. What's next, someone is going to walk into a dealership and ask for a discount, if he doesnt get it he is going to kill someone? this is really F*cked up.

Sepher was only 25 and recently got engaged, this really sucks.

RIP Sepehr(DANNY) Fatulahzadeh-Rabti
Sorry to hear about your friend...this gun s**t is getting ridiculous.

Bunch of pussies who think they're the s**t.

But also a very good reason to do your best these days to not get into fights.... regardless of how much the punks want to provoke you.. some are just lookin' for an excuse to go all gangster on you. I'm sure their parents would be proud.

One point i forgot to mention was the fact how stupid these guys were, you go to the dealership where you bought the car from and then you kill the sales guy and take off, Gee i wonder what they were thinking. The dealership has all your contact information including your home address. So obviously they will find you. IDIOTs.
Call me what you will, but I just read about this today.

Suspects............two black men.

I am not surprised.
mo_focus,Dec 5 2005, 08:39 AM Wrote:One point i forgot to mention was the fact how stupid these guys were, you go to the dealership where you bought the car from and then you kill the sales guy and take off, Gee i wonder what they were thinking. The dealership has all your contact information including your home address. So obviously they will find you. IDIOTs.
[right][snapback]159318[/snapback][/right]

thank god for idiots... they're easier to catch (since you can't stop them from doing something stupid).
meford4u,Dec 5 2005, 10:23 AM Wrote:Call me what you will, but I just read about this today.

I am not surprised.
[right][snapback]159322[/snapback][/right]

I'm with you sorry!
Sorry to hear about what happened to your dads friend.

darkpuppet,Dec 5 2005, 01:20 PM Wrote:Sorry to hear about your friend...this gun s**t is getting ridiculous.

Bunch of pussies who think they're the s**t. 

I agree. What a joke this is.
I said to one of my buddies here that he should go to Toronto to find work, he asked isnt there alot of gun violence there? I was like, no, its a city of 5 million, and in the bad areas.

Then 3 weeks ago when i was back in Toronto, my brother calls me and says not to come to his place, there was a shooting outside and ERT had the building on lock down.

They really need to change the laws in this country. People are literally getting away with it.
This was kind of expected. The farce of a gun registry only removed guns from law-abiding citizens, not criminals.

All things being equal, gun violence tends to be directly related to the number of deaths per capita. In 1997 the US had .82 guns per person, Canada had .25 per person, meaning there were 3 times as many guns per person in the US than Canada; and the US gun crime death rate was 3 times that of Canada.

Fast forward to now -- see the increase in gun crime? What has changed? Gun control. Make it so inconvenient to legally own a gun, that only criminals have them. And they don't have to worry about opposition -- the average citizen is defenseless.

Gun control alone isn't the problem; a crappy immigration system and a weak justiice system helps a great deal too. :angry:
all cops should have teasers and have free will to use them.....

why not? it doesn't kill the person but sure stops them.
I think if you have the death penalty and harsher penalties for even having an unregistered gun, and even worse if you use it...that would make a difference.
It's kinda hard not to get upset now.

I'm sick of seeing the same "kind" of people doing the bangin'

When does it stop???

Maybe the next BBQ should raise money for the anti-violence campaign the Argos wer all for earlier this year?

mo, sorry to hear about ur dads friend, i know the violence in this city is getting rough..
meford4u,Dec 5 2005, 09:23 AM Wrote:Call me what you will, but I just read about this today.

I am not surprised.
[right][snapback]159322[/snapback][/right]

I agree with that!....not suprising!
just shoot everyone with a 'gangster limp'
sorry aboot your lost

but man small towns are looking better all teh time

02ztsian

It sure is hard to control gun useage in Canada when you have the worlds largest manufacturer of legal handguns for a neighbour.
DD1,Dec 5 2005, 06:36 PM Wrote:sorry aboot your lost

but man small towns are looking better all teh time
[right][snapback]159474[/snapback][/right]

YAY BRANTFORD!
scoobasteve,Dec 6 2005, 10:29 AM Wrote:YAY BRANTFORD!
[right][snapback]159594[/snapback][/right]
Sorry Steve, once you have your own airport you lose your "small town" designation. ;)
So it ends up the shooter was out on $10,000 bail after being caught at Yorkdale Plaza with a loaded, stolen hand gun with the serial numbers ground off. He also tried to escape and was hit with a total of 10 charges. He was back on the street in 3 days thanks to the justice(?) system and killed 3 weeks after that.
Pages: 1 2