FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Who Wants To See The Leafs In Buffalo?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
There is an opprotunity for many of us as die hard Leaf fans to travel down the road to Buffalo for a day of wings and beer and hockey.
What I am looking at is how many are interested in attending the game on Sunday April 16th at 5pm in Buffalo. We would travel from Burlington via van, that can seat 6-7 and others can drive themselves. We would leave here plenty early and have a late lunch over the border and go to the game, probably ending up back in Burlington by 10-11pm.
Ticket prices start at $50US or about $65 Can. If you want to pay a little more and get better seats, that can be arranged.

I am looking at putting the order in sooner rather than the later last minute shite we are used to, so money would have to be paid before your tickets are ordered. If you want to wait to order, I can give you the ticket ordering info and you can handle it yourself.
Chime in. And yes, friends and family are always welcome at our meets.
I'm interested...

unless you were expecting something better.
hmmmmmm hmm
count me in.

As long as we make a stop for some wings.
NefCanuck,Nov 23 2005, 10:42 PM Wrote:Damn, you know I could swear that FC members attending Leafs games is a curse.  I attended the season opener and Mats goes down with an eye injury.  you attend and they self destruct like a jumper from the CN Tower...

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]157421[/snapback][/right]
Yep, thanks guys for deciding my Pro-Line picks for me......

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
OAC_Sparky,Dec 3 2005, 05:01 PM Wrote:
NefCanuck,Nov 23 2005, 10:42 PM Wrote:Damn, you know I could swear that FC members attending Leafs games is a curse.  I attended the season opener and Mats goes down with an eye injury.  you attend and they self destruct like a jumper from the CN Tower...

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]157421[/snapback][/right]
Yep, thanks guys for deciding my Pro-Line picks for me......

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
[right][snapback]159189[/snapback][/right]
i went to a Buffalo game before and the Leafs tied...
but i wasn't a member back then though ;)
I think I will set a payable date for Jan 6th at the Post New Years G2G. Anyone not attending the wingdingfashizzle can contact me to arrange payment for ticket(s).
so far

me
king of kancel
puppet
torradan and gf
Nobody has mentioned it yet but 16 APR 2006=Easter Sunday.

No wonder the bunny can't go, he's busy that day.
Thank you Andrew. I did notice it was Easter SUnday, but other's may not. I thought it would be easier for some as the game is on a SUnday at 5pm and you don't have to be a t work Monday morning. Can you say cheap American Beer?
but it takes you twice as much beer to get drunk .. so it even's out in the end
For those interested in the hockey tickets for the Buffalo/Toronto game in Buffalo in April, bring $50 to the G2G on the 6h of January if you are attending.

This will be the only time I am going to collect money for this event, so if you want to go, bring $$$ and I'll fill you in on the details.

Don't forget that this date is on the Easter Sunday. That might be bad for some, but it gets me out of dinner with my mother-in-law so it's all good!

Any others that want in and can't make the G2G on the 6th can email me before Jan. 15th to arrange payment.

i am kinda giving up on this as no one seems interested.

just me and torradan?
meford4u,Jan 3 2006, 11:26 PM Wrote:i am kinda giving up on this as no one seems interested.

just me and torradan?
[right][snapback]163175[/snapback][/right]

I'm in, and I thought Anthony was in too.... :blink:
meford4u,Dec 18 2005, 11:18 PM Wrote:Thank you Andrew.  I did notice it was Easter SUnday, but other's may not.  I thought it would be easier for some as the game is on a SUnday at 5pm and you don't have to be a t work Monday morning.  Can you say cheap American Beer?
[right][snapback]161560[/snapback][/right]

Some of us actually DO have to work on Monday.... Friday is the stat holliday
The game starts at 5pm. We are looking at going for wings before the game. 3 hour game, 1.5 hours at the max back to Burlington, I am home by 10pm at the latest.
You could be home by 11pm no problem.

Suck it up people!

ps. Anthony is the KING OF KANCEL remember
I have set a deadline for ordering tickets for the game for Jan. 20th.

Again, the game is Easter Sunday at 5pm.

So far there is me, the boy, Torradan and GF, puppet and NefCanuck.
Anthony is a posssibility but we all know what that turns into. :P

Open up your wallets and let the moths out!
Last chance, the order for the 4 of us going to the game goes in this week.

Put up or shut up.
I sent meford a message a bit ago, but wanted to post here in case he doesn't check the boards this morning.

But, I am heading to work today until 1ish or so. A lot of people called in sick this morning, so we're really short handed (I wonder if they realize they aren't getting paid for the holiday now?)

SO, I'm working until 1ish, and I work right around the corner from the wing place. So I can just meet you there instead of heading back here and driving back out there.

I gave meford the revised directions, but here they are:

Take the Lewiston-Queenston across. Take the Niagara Falls Blvd exit, turn left at the light, and follow that for about 10 miles. Wild wings is on the left side, near the Tops Supermarket.

I'll hang outside and park in no man's land so I'll be easier to spot.
So I was talking to a guy at work just a bit ago. His sister works at the Anchor Bar..

So, I inquired about the bitch from hell beertender.

Our prognosis was correct - she is indeed a beyotch.

No one there likes her, and she yells at employees, and ignores patrons.

Good times.

I hope we didn't tip her much.
Pages: 1 2