FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Wtb Tb For 2000 Zx3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just as the topic says, let me know if anyone has one. My engine light came on and its bc of the sensor in TB. i dont want to spend lots of money on it. I just want something cheap and it good condition.

Let me know

Thanks Mo

02ztsian

Intersted in a ported T.B.? Selling one and am working on a second one. Make me an offer or check out the classified section. Not here to gouge anyone just raising funds for a long tube header.
well i'm actually looking for a stock one, the engine light is on and i was told its the sensor. I dont know how much a new one is from Ford, but i dont want to pay full price :)
i don't think you will need a new TB, just a TPS (throttle possitioning sensor) which most people who have upgraded to a 65mm would reuse

hope that helps :D
SL8RZZX3,Dec 2 2005, 08:07 PM Wrote:i don't think you will need a new TB, just a TPS (throttle possitioning sensor) which most people who have upgraded to a 65mm would reuse

hope that helps  :D
[right][snapback]159047[/snapback][/right]

where is the TSP located? right under the TB?? if that is the case then i have to buy that
mo_focus,Dec 2 2005, 05:25 PM Wrote:where is the TSP located? right under the TB?? if that is the case then i have to buy that
[right][snapback]159086[/snapback][/right]

The TPS is attached to the butterfly valve stem that sticks through the throttle body on the opposite side of where the throttle cable is attached.