FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Open Invitation For Wings Friday Night
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Haha, I may be able to come out. but i gotta leave early though. I have a bachelor party to attend.
Hey, this thread got interesting until you "cleaned it up"

I may cancel just for that.

Bring my shite disturbing back!
Can't you just bend someone over and start anew with your "shite disturbing"? :ph34r: :ph34r:
I just feel like a bunny.

Dirty
i have FREE parking at yonge n finch... heck, I used to live there, now another good location is yonge n shepp at the frog n firkin or whatever... right beside the subway.
I'm pretty much all firkin'd out ... that and very rarily do I see young, good lookin' girls at the frog (as I'm sure they're wondering where all the young good lookin' guys are).

I'll organize a Korean food outting beside the frog someday... see if you boys can handle your so ju
mmm korean BBQ!!!
pho night! B)
i'm def in for a korean bbq night.
ANTHONYD,Dec 1 2005, 08:32 AM Wrote:Incase you idiots can't read....

Steve ans I are getting together for beer and wings.... IF YOU WANT....YOU ARE WELCOME TO JOIN US.

[right][snapback]158750[/snapback][/right]

I can read. Can you write?
darkpuppet,Dec 1 2005, 06:01 PM Wrote:I'm pretty much all firkin'd out ... that and very rarily do I see young, good lookin' girls at the frog (as I'm sure they're wondering where all the young good lookin' guys are).

I'll organize a Korean food outting beside the frog someday... see if you boys can handle your so ju
[right][snapback]158871[/snapback][/right]

HRm, I have a Korean BBQ place out here in Mississauga that my co-workers are raving about (I missed this round after getting beaten around in court I was in mood to be around humanity that night <_< )

I also have a sushi place beside my building that's great, Umi Sushi.

..and a Kelsey's, foods okay, I just wish they'd spend some money on some lighting :blink:

Great now I'm gonna blow the food budget again :P :D

NefCanuck
wheres the korean bbq in sauga that ur refering to? also sushi? umm no thanks, the last time i ordered sushi, it was a) expensive, B) very small portion, c) didnt taste that good, and D) I WAS SO HUNGRY AFTERWARDS, I WENT HOME AND ATE A BIG PANINO SANDWITCH with prosciutto, salami, cheeze, some tomatoes, hot peppers, etc.. and it filled me up.
sorry guys .. i gotta be the first to back out

turns out i'm not gonna be back in the city till saturday morning

have fun
I haven't received my personal invitation and apology for thread cleaning

Until then

come out tonight and you might get your apology...might

when did you turn into a woman?
darkpuppet,Dec 2 2005, 02:41 PM Wrote:come out tonight and you might get your apology...might

[right][snapback]159042[/snapback][/right]

It must be the easy-access tailgate? :o
NOS2Go4Me,Dec 2 2005, 02:43 PM Wrote:
darkpuppet,Dec 2 2005, 02:41 PM Wrote:come out tonight and you might get your apology...might

[right][snapback]159042[/snapback][/right]

It must be the easy-access tailgate? :o
[right][snapback]159044[/snapback][/right]

I have to get in all my pain in the ass antics as I will be busy the next couple of weeks and won't be on much.

Oh, and on that note, see you tonite.

Maybe

As a woman I don't know what to wear

and I need new shoes
Hey this better not be an intervention to get me to stop pissing you guys off.

I can always pay the bunny $20 and beer/free pot to do that!
sorry.

now come. :rolleyes:
ANTHONYD,Dec 2 2005, 04:42 PM Wrote:sorry.

now come. :rolleyes:
[right][snapback]159069[/snapback][/right]

need a ride?
Pages: 1 2 3