FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: New Here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i am new here, don't drive focus, but lancer..
buddy told me to check this site out
Hi
what year lancer?
Ralliart?
Welcome and have fun modding... we'll bring you over to the Blue side...
Welcome ... if you're in the GTA you should come out to one of our Monday meetings - next one up is the 20th in Dixie / 401 area; hope to see you there.
What brought you to a Focus site? Jealousy. :lol:
Welcome to the site.
Feel free to ask any questions, we should be able to help out a lot.
Thank you for welcome-ing(?) me, haha

I heard this site from konafocuswrc and he made me to buy 08 lancer!!
So konafocuswrc suggested you join ... wow, talk about irony. Say hi to Leo for us next time you see him.
irony?

something happened to him?
I talked to him just now.

He says that he changed email address.
And he wanted to switch back to email he had before but wouldn't allow him to.
He can't post or access(?).
ZTWsquared,Jul 13 2009, 05:01 PM Wrote:Welcome ... if you're in the GTA you should come out to one of our Monday meetings - next one up is the 20th in Dixie / 401 area; hope to see you there.
[right][snapback]290962[/snapback][/right]

its actually Dixie and Amico. in the town and country plaza.
come on~nobody can help me fixing my original account??
i even sent emails to mods here and it has been what..3 days..
i ended up making another acccount..
anyway, this guy is the one drives white lancer..some of you might have seen this car..
i posted in my sig for a while..
Isn't this the lancer with a million + 1 Stickers and a big wing? Welcome to the site anyways.
haha actually billion + 2..
i am not going to take my stickers off but i told him to take his off..and his spoiler..
wait, it is not a big wing..it is still smaller than gts or evo..

but hey, it is his first car, go easy on him,
his spoiler is still smaller than my spoiler..
Ive seen one before with a serious Fast and Furious Spolier With alot of stickers and then I saw one at the shows same white with tons of stickers but I didn't really look for the wing I just asumed there was only one white lancer with a billion+ 1 Stickers maybe theres 2 lol
my buddy has a 08lancer with stickers on it but no big wing lol its white also has a cf hood, really nice kit on it slammed chrome rims custom trunk done
I know which one ur talking about same car club as you right Billys crew can't remember what its called now but he asked me to join last year and I told him I was retiring from the car shows. But you guys have some serious models gotta Love Irena and Megan
ZX3_2NV,Jul 21 2009, 10:42 AM Wrote:I know which one ur talking about same car club as you right Billys crew can't remember what its called now but he asked me to join last year and I told him I was retiring from the car shows. But you guys have some serious models gotta Love Irena and Megan
[right][snapback]291450[/snapback][/right]

lol ya thats us, club is street outlawz...we have a few more models this year that are smokin! tempting lol :lol: