FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Mbrp Exhaust
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
HAs anyone seen MBRP site latey!! All I see is truck exhaust on there.
Have they stopped selling exhaust for SVTF?
Sundown,Nov 29 2005, 10:39 PM Wrote:HAs anyone seen MBRP site latey!! All I see is truck exhaust on there.
Have they stopped selling exhaust for SVTF?
[right][snapback]158448[/snapback][/right]

i don't think so..and the focus sign is in the top right i believe..it's just they'd started going more serious into that (don't quote me on it tho)
woah! N/m, im lost....i can't tell you my friend..sorry :(
Wow... have you tried just calling their 1-800 number and asking about the Focus exhaust?

Given their popularity... I don't see them closing up Focus production without a little warning.
yeah find out cuz i was planning on getting it too next spring
just try calling MBRP guys, and i suggest talking to ED, really good guy, and a real good business man
There is a thread about this on FF about two weeks ago. One guy called them, they are just updating their website but they ensured us they are NOT discontinuing the system. No worries....... it's still being produced.
anyone like to post some pictures of your mbrp exhaust? (hopefully nice and up close at ground level too)
Here's a couple of shots I took yesterday. Hope they're what you wanted.

[Image: th_SA400022.jpg]
[Image: th_SA400025.jpg]
its there
mbrp
The wagon system sounds fantastic

my svt system sounds.... loud
MBRP is redoing their webpage. The Focus section was gone for a bit, but now its back, with links to but manufacturer direct.

02ztsian

Casper,Dec 9 2005, 02:40 PM Wrote:MBRP is redoing their webpage. The Focus section was gone for a bit, but now its back, with links to but manufacturer direct.
[right][snapback]160209[/snapback][/right]
And with a price increase. Glad I got mine at $199!
02ztsian,Dec 9 2005, 07:23 PM Wrote:
Casper,Dec 9 2005, 02:40 PM Wrote:MBRP is redoing their webpage. The Focus section was gone for a bit, but now its back, with links to but manufacturer direct.
[right][snapback]160209[/snapback][/right]
And with a price increase. Glad I got mine at $199!
[right][snapback]160253[/snapback][/right]

Any idea if those prices are CAD or USD?

It's USD. And it's only 40 more than it used to be. Could be worse!