FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: For All The Game Boy Advance Guru's
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a nephew that has the game boy advance who is 7 and loves the unit but I need suggestions on good games that would be suitable for his age.
And if you have used games you want to unload cheap, let me know.
Anything Mario is ussually good but new this year there is Mario Party Advance, Donkey Kong Country 3, DK: King of Swing, if he likes racing games there is a Mario Kart available for the Game Boy Advance also another good racing game is Banjo Pilot. If you want to buy used games try EB Games there inventory changes almost on a daily basis so if you don't find what you want one day go back the following day they might have it. Good Luck.

Laterz :)
for a little kid, you probably couldn't go wrong with pokemon games..

Let me get my library together.. maybe it's about time I sold off one of my portable game machines.
Go to pacific mall and buy a cartrage that allows you to store games on it..

Like one of these, now it may seem like allot of money but when he gets sick of a game its only a download away for a new one....a 512 can store about 16 or so games I believe at one time...plus i've got a dvd full of games if you need :P

http://www.consolesource.com/ecomm/custome...55&cat=8&page=1