FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Masiv Monday, July 20th 2009
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well Its time for me to post up Focus Canada’s next Masiv Monday meet. It will be held in the usual location behind the Tim Horton’s next to the Business Depot at Dixie and Aimco Blvd. The meet will be on Monday July 20th starting at 6:30 or 7pm and lasting as long as people are there. Our representation has been exceptional this year and we should try and keep these numbers up. Please feel free to post below if you are planning to attend.

Map of Location

Hope to see you all on the 20th.

Attending:

1) Scorcher000
2) NefCanuck
3) Spinal
4)
5)
6)

Maybe Attending:

1) Ignited83
2) Dimitri
3) Focus Man, Focus.
I'll be there around 7:30 or so :)

NefCanuck
Yeah!!!!!
I might have a couple more Foci coming. Actually caught up to some of them on the weekend.
i might bring the euro goodness... lol
ill be there
I'll see if I can swing by after work.
Dimitri,Jul 16 2009, 06:06 PM Wrote:I'll see if I can swing by after work.
[right][snapback]291205[/snapback][/right]
It'd be nice if you could bring a couple of stews with you.
i'll swing by afther work but i dont think u guys will be there afther 12.30am but if u are let me know so i know who to look for.
ZTWsquared,Jul 16 2009, 10:02 PM Wrote:
[right][snapback]291215[/snapback][/right]

Does this mean you are coming out Ken?
I may not be able to make it out this time. I have been informed that Riley has her 6 Month check up on Monday evening and I am supposed to take her to it. Not sure what time I will be done but if it is early enough I will try and swing out to Mississauga to join the fun.

Sorry boys.
Focus man, Focus.,Jul 17 2009, 10:09 AM Wrote:
ZTWsquared,Jul 16 2009, 10:02 PM Wrote:
[right][snapback]291215[/snapback][/right]

Does this mean you are coming out Ken?
[right][snapback]291231[/snapback][/right]

I'm not sure. I'm doing BMW lapping at Calabogie this weekend and the family's coming with me to spend time in Ottawa ... we're coming back Monday but I'm not sure what time - so, the answer is a solid "perhaps."
yarrr i just remembered i have a dentist app that night, i may/may not come out.
You guys all suck lol.
Well I guess I will see some of you there at the meet. See you at 7PM to the ppl coming.
Yeah sorry John. There should be a new guy coming that I recruited from focus fanatics. His screen name there is Bond007. Keep an eye out for him.

The wifey said I could go but I think it was a trap. She wants me to be there for Riley's 6 Month shots. Plus with my Birthday this Saturday I need to stay in her good books, because who knows what will happen at the party. :throwup:
No prob Kev,
You gotta do what you gotta do.
I'll be there representin' and using a claybar on my car to get Tree Sap off. <_<
Well the meet wasn"t a totally loss. We had 3 Foci, 1 Fuzion, 1 Pimpstar. Against a s*** load of Mazda's.

Enjoy
Photobucket

Kev that girl I showed you on my phone I found a better picture of her lol

I enve her underwear. :P :D
[Image: KTSo_0709015.jpg]
Nice body, but her face in the pic is kind of funny looking. I still wouldn't kick her out of bed for eating crackers.