FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Americans Love Der Guns
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
That wuz my thunderbird SC they blew up real good.
Oklahoma you say? Never would have guessed.

I think the best parts were when they shot at stuff and when things exploded.
2001 ZTS,Nov 28 2005, 09:40 PM Wrote:I think the best parts were when they shot at stuff and when things exploded.
[right][snapback]158172[/snapback][/right]

You think ? :lol:

They have horrible aim, not that I expected that little girl to be able to hold the gun with her pipes. Dont know if I should be impressed or disturbed with that one. <_<

Dont know what handguns those are, but you see the guy bracing himself shooting the things. :blink: Now thats some James bond s**t yo. :lol:
Flofocus,Nov 28 2005, 08:45 PM Wrote:
2001 ZTS,Nov 28 2005, 09:40 PM Wrote:I think the best parts were when they shot at stuff and when things exploded.
[right][snapback]158172[/snapback][/right]

You think ? :lol:
[right][snapback]158173[/snapback][/right]

Yes, I thought the plot was weak.
can't view the video now.. just empty google window shows up.

[edit]I think we broke google videos... I can't even search for top gear today[/edit]
darkpuppet,Nov 29 2005, 11:01 AM Wrote:can't view the video now.. just empty google window shows up.
[right][snapback]158249[/snapback][/right]

Search for Oklahoma Gun meet shots or something like that....

EDIT: Thats GAY!! :lol:
I think FC.net > videos.google.com :rofl: :rofl:
meford4u,Nov 28 2005, 09:29 PM Wrote:That wuz my thunderbird SC they blew up real good.
[right][snapback]158170[/snapback][/right]

Look on the bright side. It may have been a 93 (94?) regular t-bird. They had the same front bumper cover as the s/c.
I have a buddy that goes down to the states just for one of those shoots, he loves it. He told me that he had a flight in an armed helicopter and got to shoot sh&t from the sky as well!! Very expensive!! And yes he IS a redneck!