FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Where Is Raine?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
he hasnt been on for 2 weeks.. wtf?
He's sacred of me.

I don't blame him. I smell weird. Not bad, just weird.
I think the shenanigans with me bugging him about a stoopid bike rack made him jump ship.

I could be wrong though.
that would be a silly reason...
darkpuppet,Nov 28 2005, 02:17 PM Wrote:that would be a silly reason...
[right][snapback]158065[/snapback][/right]

But people have left for less...
SVT ZX3,Nov 28 2005, 07:44 PM Wrote:

[right][snapback]158079[/snapback][/right]

True THAT!!

Lets just say, Raine got what was coming to him... :ph34r:

MUAHAHAHAHAHHAA!
SVT ZX3,Nov 28 2005, 03:44 PM Wrote:

[right][snapback]158079[/snapback][/right]

and came back may I add. :lol: :P
be nice guys, or else they'll leave again :P
Yes, I think all the "get my fawkin bike rack back" really bit him in the ass and he is gone now.
He didn't appreciate that I was a little perterbed at the fact he had something of mine that he told me he was going to try out and see if it fit, and if it did, pay me for the item. I gave him the item in the spring and here it was October when we went at it to get the item back.
Problem for him was he told me anytime I wanted it back, he would deliver it himself, no problem, no questions. Well he couldn't even live up to that when I asked for it to be returned when he went to the Buffalo Sabres game and went by my house. Anthony got involved and he became the middle man for getting me the bike rack back. Raine couldn't even bring it back in person. He opted to travel 10 minutes and have someone else do his delivery.
So this is an issue for the cheap bastards of the world. Don't borrow stuff and not return it promptly. Don't offer to pay for something and never do. Don't piss me off.
But I must say to Anthony that I am sorry you had to get involved and came to be an issue between you and Raine.
This matter is closed for me. I think I can say the same for raine's acoount.
I came back, probably all the better for a time out when I did.

It's funny because I honestly believe that people do need to step back once in a while and play in the real world instead of on the web. For anyone who's been to a G2G, and met people from here, what goes on inside the forums tends to be a completely different thing that what goes on out in the real world.

I don't blame anyone for taking a time out when they get frustrated... hell, I take 'vacations', because you gain a bit more perspective when you step back.

I'm sure Raine will be back sooner or later, I just hope that his absence is nothing too serious (like, what the hell happened to paparoach?).... the past business is the past...
Yes, what the hell happened to paparoach!!!!
scoobasteve,Nov 28 2005, 05:28 PM Wrote:Yes, what the hell happened to paparoach!!!!
[right][snapback]158133[/snapback][/right]

No one knows. I am sure he'll come up with some BS wild adventure story, but the truth be known, he is in jail and has now become Rick James' Bitch.

SLAP
whoa, i totally didnt know what was going on...

mad drama!
Papa at his best...
[Image: papacanada.jpg]