FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Rogers Phone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Looking for a Rogers cell phone - $120- 150 ?? I don't want to be locked into a contract. Also must be able to ship to Ottawa.
I got an older nokia 3390 phone....wall charger, car charger, white faceplate... $25 shipped?

Its not a CIM phone tho...
i got to telus "mike" network phones, i bought right out no contracts, asking $400 for both shipped
i payed 430 EACH phone

let me know
SDPZX3,Nov 29 2005, 02:27 AM Wrote:i got to telus "mike" network phones, i bought right out no contracts, asking $400 for both shipped
i payed 430 EACH phone

let me know
[right][snapback]158184[/snapback][/right]

too bad he is looking for rogers phones... And you ignored his price range. Way to read someones WTB add.

:rolleyes:
I have a Fido Siemens CF62 unlocked w/ home charger...you can use it for Fido or Rogers... rarely used (3 weeks only) and in prefect condition. $50 included shipping.

Info for the phone: http://www.phonescoop.com/phones/phone.php?p=472
I have a Motorola V220. Will sell cheap, we cancelled our Rogers plan and had to buy out the fones. We've got 3 total.
PM if your interested.
I'll be in the Ottawa area Dec 27-29, could drop it off.

Jeremy
Chromey was also selling a Rogers GSM phone.. which strangely came with a Telus Iden SIM card? PM him, i dont think anyone bought it yet.
hey jeremy, how much do you want for the v220 ?
I have another Motorola and a Sony Ericson.
Steve, u b pm'd.

scoobasteve,Nov 30 2005, 07:24 PM Wrote:hey jeremy,  how much do you want for the v220 ?
[right][snapback]158589[/snapback][/right]
got a spare motorola V80
I could offer up my Sony T68i... roger's first colour screen, Bluetooth, sexy

[Image: t68i.jpg]
ZX3Blake,Dec 1 2005, 03:24 PM Wrote:got a spare motorola V80
[right][snapback]158764[/snapback][/right]

The other Motorola is definately not a V80

The Sony Ericsson is the T306 LOTR edition.
OK boys thanks - I bought a Nokia 6101 off a guy.