FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Wtb Very Urgent Clutch Pedal Svt
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys, today the rod that connects my clutch pedal to the what I would call master cylinder broke off not sure how that happend. but I need the rod if I can get it seperately or if I need the whole assembly if any one has one for sale or knows where I can get please let me know it's off of a 2002 svt focus

Jamie
lsjpwr,Jul 12 2009, 05:39 PM Wrote:Hi guys, today the rod that connects my clutch pedal to the what I would call master cylinder broke off not sure how that happend. but I need the rod if I can get it seperately or if I need the whole assembly if any one has one for sale or knows where I can get please let me know it's off of a 2002 svt focus

Jamie
[right][snapback]290895[/snapback][/right]

I had hat happen to me earky on when i first bought my 2002 zx3, but it was fixed under warrenty.... have you tried calling Ford dealership?

Also any focus clutch pedal should fit from the wreckers, just to get you back on the raod until you get your hands on a SVT one. And now that i think of it the SVT clutch pedal is just a slip over the standard focus pedal
[right][snapback]290895[/snapback][/right]
Quote:I had hat happen to me earky on when i first bought my 2002 zx3, but it was fixed under warrenty.... have you tried calling Ford dealership?

Also any focus clutch pedal should fit from the wreckers, just to get you back on the raod until you get your hands on a SVT one. And now that i think of it the SVT clutch pedal is just a slip over the standard focus pedal
[right][snapback]290897[/snapback][/right]

I havn't called anyone it just happend today so I was wondering if I could get one from anyone here but I will try the dealer tom, you think the regular one may fit eh?

thanks again
regular one will fit no problem.
I might have one available not SVT just the normal ZX3 one. Im just wating to hear back from another member. Then i can deside if im going to part out the car or not.
ZX3_2NV,Jul 13 2009, 11:26 AM Wrote:I might have one available not SVT just the normal ZX3 one. Im just wating to hear back from another member. Then i can deside if im going to part out the car or not.
[right][snapback]290931[/snapback][/right]

please let me know asap it should work its just the slave cylinder I need

thanks Jamie