FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Arcades
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
so i'm looking for a classic old school quater arcade playdium in mississuga charges way to much any body got any ideas
well there is two off the top of my head I can think of here in Brampton,

One is in the Bramalea City Centre on the 2nd level near the food court if it's still there as they are doing renos in that area of the mall still.

The other is in Shopper's World again in Brampton, near I think it's Price Chopper down the hall leading to the main parts of the mall just before the security office.
quarter arcade? we still have those?
Are you actually looking for games or drugs?

There's a flea hole of an arcade on Yonge. Just north of Dundas. Near the Mega Slice Pizza i think.

Oh and by the Sunrise Records.

Good luck
I've got a good frient that bought 4 vintage coin-ops, nothing cool like 1942 or something like that but give me a pm about it if your serious. He wants to get rid of them because he's gone power crazy for his motecarlo...
My buddy has the ol' skool PACMAN machine...

you know the one with controls on either side and you look down at the screen, with the plexiglass top....

PACMAN OWNS!!

I saw that same unit on EBAY for like 800.00CAN
theres a classic arcades at erin millz town centre near the entrance across from loblaws, its right at the entrance when you walk in, they even have the guy with the belt who gives you change if u dont have enough quarters to play, theres also one in streetsville at the lower level pool hall inside the central billiards bar & pool. That place is kind of a dump though, but they have a good ammount of gaming machines. There is one at South Common Mall @ Erin Millz and The Collegeway near the movie theatre, and another one which is in brampton at the shoppers world but i forget what side its on. Hope this helps
A Golden Tee machine is in my future plans .. apperantly they can be had for about $1500 for one thats a year or so old
I miss Fast Eddies on Riverside Drive in Windsor.

Mind you, if I had half the money back that I spent in there........ :unsure:
OAC_Sparky,Dec 1 2005, 01:40 AM Wrote:I miss Fast Eddies on Riverside Drive in Windsor.

[right][snapback]158729[/snapback][/right]
Hey Matt. My wife remembers Fast Eddies. She said it had a cool layout, and she says it always smelled of dope. The more stink, the better arcade! :lol:
CanadaSVT,Dec 1 2005, 11:10 PM Wrote:She said it had a cool layout, and she says it always smelled of dope.[right][snapback]158945[/snapback][/right]
I would not have had anything to do with that.

Honest. :unsure:

**crosses fingers**

:lol:
OAC_Sparky,Dec 1 2005, 12:40 AM Wrote:I miss Fast Eddies on Riverside Drive in Windsor.

[right][snapback]158729[/snapback][/right]

thank chrysler canada and the city of windsor for that one and one of the best strip clubs in the city
ZX5focused,Dec 2 2005, 11:22 PM Wrote:thank chrysler canada and the city of windsor for that one and one of the best strip clubs in the city
[right][snapback]159121[/snapback][/right]
A patron of Cheetah's I take it....
OAC_Sparky,Dec 3 2005, 10:47 AM Wrote:
ZX5focused,Dec 2 2005, 11:22 PM Wrote:thank chrysler canada and the city of windsor for that one and one of the best strip clubs in the city
[right][snapback]159121[/snapback][/right]
A patron of Cheetah's I take it....
[right][snapback]159156[/snapback][/right]
no unfortunately, before my time, but word was it was good :lol:
ZX5focused,Dec 3 2005, 06:44 PM Wrote:no unfortunately, before my time, but word was it was good :lol:
[right][snapback]159200[/snapback][/right]
lol, it was OK, I preferred Silver's though.

If you can't find an arcade you can always try this.

Starburst Coin Machines

They are around the corner from me here in South Etobicoke.