FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: For All The Bad Shite I've Said About Cell Phones
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The wife comes to me today and she wants a PO with a cell phone for Christmas. She wants the plan for $35 monthly so we can chat non stop.

For the love of God somebody help me please!

I hate cell phones.

But I love my wife.
meford4u,Nov 23 2005, 09:27 PM Wrote:For the love of God somebody help me please!
[right][snapback]157397[/snapback][/right]
Get one that doesn't work so well ... maybe Microsoft makes one.
Go with Bellus. your wife will hate them so much, she'll beg you to cancel it after a month
Evertime I read a post from Paolo he mentions telus and bell.........dude thier not that bad, well maybe Bell. They must kicking your ass if you keep talking about them.

Its like a leafs fans talkin s**t about Ottawa..........everyone knows Ottawa is wayyyyyy better then the Leafs.
don't do it.

It's a glorrified.

[Image: roamer%20Leash.jpg]
But you're from Stoney Creek... you have no position on the matter! :D

Yeah, and I'm from North Bay. Whoops :ph34r: 18 years in the Big Smoke, however.... :D

Apparently there's PAYG from RogersWeOwnThaDome for unlim evenings and weekends for 30/mo. Add in "after school" unlim for 10/mo more.

So if you like it, keep it. If you let it die for a month, no worries.
D-Dub,Nov 24 2005, 03: Wrote:Evertime I read a post from Paolo he mentions telus and bell.........dude thier not that bad, well maybe Bell. They must kicking your ass if you keep talking about them.

Its like a leafs fans talkin s**t about Ottawa..........everyone knows Ottawa is wayyyyyy better then the Leafs.
[right][snapback]157436[/snapback][/right]

bellus is kicking our ass alright, for the highest number of deactivations ever this year, yup... im just trying to help increase their APRU.
paolo,Nov 24 2005, 10:13 AM Wrote:
D-Dub,Nov 24 2005, 03: Wrote:Evertime I read a post from Paolo he mentions telus and bell.........dude thier not that bad, well maybe Bell. They must kicking your ass if you keep talking about them.

bellus is kicking our ass alright, for the highest number of deactivations ever this year, yup... im just trying to help increase their APRU.
[right][snapback]157480[/snapback][/right]

Bell = Good coverage accross canada (rural and city)
Telus = Same as Bell but better out west.
Rogers = Good for major centers, cities, and along high traffic highways. Also good overseas. Sucks like crap everywhere else.

I think rogers is feeding you BS :P

Bell Mobility is strong and signing up new customers like crazy. Then again, our GM's say Rogers is having a really tuff time to. :ph34r:

Dont see why though, having the CRTC on your side and all....you should be owning this "service bundling" market. :rolleyes:

If you want a phone that will work in both rural areas and metro areas, def go with a phone from Bell. I've had issues with all carriers and continue to stress to upper management about Bell Mobility Customer services in the call centres....but like I said, I have not been with one carrier and been 100% happy. If its not their actual phone service sucking s**t, its their customer service that does.

02ztsian

ZTWsquared,Nov 23 2005, 08:28 PM Wrote:
meford4u,Nov 23 2005, 09:27 PM Wrote:For the love of God somebody help me please!
[right][snapback]157397[/snapback][/right]
Get one that doesn't work so well ... maybe Microsoft makes one.
[right][snapback]157405[/snapback][/right]
A cell phone or a wife? :D
Flofocus,Nov 24 2005, 09:42 AM Wrote:

Bell Mobility is strong and signing up new customers like crazy. Then again, our GM's say Rogers is having a really tuff time to. :ph34r:

Dont see why though, having the CRTC on your side and all....you should be owning this "service bundling" market. :rolleyes:

If you want a phone that will work in both rural areas and metro areas, def go with a phone from Bell. I've had issues with all carriers and continue to stress to upper management about Bell Mobility Customer services in the call centres....but like I said, I have not been with one carrier and been 100% happy. If its not their actual phone service sucking s**t, its their customer service that does.
[right][snapback]157487[/snapback][/right]

Bell's Achille's Heel is overseas. They suck huge enlongated donkey balls overseas. We wanted a Bellus Blackberry solution for our execs. Told them we had sites to consider in Mongolia, Germany, Africa, Australia, Chile, Venezuela, Alaska... should have seen the Bellus Business Rep's face at that meeting... :rofl:
If you want meford, I'll sell you my Siemens M55 Fido phone with the blank SIM chip with the the power cords for $20, you just have to go to a Fido store or Rogers store depending on what service you want, and you'd not be under contract, so you could cancel out on it at anytime if you choose to go with another company or don't need it.
Frost__2001,Nov 24 2005, 01:46 PM Wrote:If you want meford, I'll sell you my Siemens M55 Fido phone with the blank SIM chip with the the power cords for $20, you just have to go to a Fido store or Rogers store depending on what service you want, and you'd not be under contract, so you could cancel out on it at anytime if you choose to go with another company or don't need it.
[right][snapback]157543[/snapback][/right]

you shouldnt send customers to rogers store with hardware locked to fido, you should verify if you or the buyer is willing to unlock it first before he does..

If not, just go with Virgin Mobile. I hear theyre a good brand name.
Hey frost... i'll take the phone..

NOS2Go4Me,Nov 24 2005, 12:08 PM Wrote:
Flofocus,Nov 24 2005, 09:42 AM Wrote:

[right][snapback]157487[/snapback][/right]

Bell's Achille's Heel is overseas. They suck huge enlongated donkey balls overseas. We wanted a Bellus Blackberry solution for our execs. Told them we had sites to consider in Mongolia, Germany, Africa, Australia, Chile, Venezuela, Alaska... should have seen the Bellus Business Rep's face at that meeting... :rofl:
[right][snapback]157515[/snapback][/right]

You got a bad rep then.

Bell is known for international connecvtivity in Enterprise markets.. If we cant find it for you, well find it and set it up for you.
Get a new wife.

Problem solved. You're welcome.
ANTHONYD,Nov 24 2005, 08:32 AM Wrote:don't do it.

It's a glorrified.

[Image: roamer%20Leash.jpg]
[right][snapback]157455[/snapback][/right]

Is that why you have one?
It's just like April Fool's

I am not getting a cell phone, nor is she!

I just needed to stir the pot.

Thank You for your time. Your not getting it back.

Enjoy, as Anthony says, your dog leash.