FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Supercharger
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey guys i need more power out of my winter beater i would like to install a jrsc in it soo i'm looking for a used one any one selling ??
Are you planning to spin a lot of tires in the winter? :unsure:

get an older subaru and you would have more fun
That would be one hell of a winter beater. :o
Focus man, Focus.,Jul 10 2009, 11:29 AM Wrote:That would be one hell of a winter beater.  :o
[right][snapback]290868[/snapback][/right]

It would be the same as my winter beater :ph34r:

except I drive it year round <_< :lol:
I got my zx5 last year and it runs good but needs more power especially afther i drive my weekend car wich is a supercharged zx3.
doesn't get any cheaper than this............

http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showt...p?t=203924

might as well be brand new :D
SL8RZZX3,Jul 12 2009, 02:29 AM Wrote:doesn't get any cheaper than this............

http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showt...p?t=203924

might as well be brand new  :D
[right][snapback]290890[/snapback][/right]
it's well over $2000 cdn not what i want to spend.
$1450usd shipped......? or if you pick it up it will be less because he will minus the shipping and paypal fees

As far as tuing you wouldn't need and SCT flasher, i know Steeda can still do it with a chip

for how new that kit is? you can't go wrong
add boost for 1k out the door, i really doubt thats gonna happen. Sell your beater and buy the already boosted zx3's in the FS section of this site...
NikiterZTS,Jul 10 2009, 11:36 AM Wrote:get an older subaru and you would have more fun
[right][snapback]290864[/snapback][/right]
Cant get a better winter ride.
i did see one jrc some where for a $1000 just cant find it any more, well for that price really dont expect to still be there. I'm talking to that guy see what he can do for me. I just got this zx5 so i'm not going to buy another one my next car will be a ford edge sport. Subarus are nice but so over priced on parts!!. Trust me i fix them
If you can afford a bit more I would sugest Hardcore's Set up. Super reliable and pretty darn fast

FS Stage 3 Supercharger - $2200
- 60# siemens inj.
- Boost Gauge
- All hoses/clamps, pumps, screws, etc.
- Includes key and ecu and flasher locked to ecu.
- Front mount intercooler, resevoir, and PWR liquid air intercooler
- CFM Overdrive Pulley
- Vortech S/C
- 20,000km on base kit
- 5,000km on stage 3 (intercooler)