FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Thought I'd Share. ***now W/ Pics.***
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Doesn't happen too often....

I got golds for the Leaf game tonight.

GO LEAFS!
how the hell did you work that out?

I hope it's more fulfilling than watching the argos get spanked live.
I just got back from Toronto, went ot he Raptors game vs the Heat,,, they actually won!!!!!!!!

Plus i got 3rd row behind the net from a scalper...200 for 2 seats!!
i'll be sitting in the 300 level 4 rows up. hope they win, every time i go see them, the leafs get killed.
^^^ you have awsome avatars...

Ashy Larry 4 Lyfe
It's on TSN "High Definition" tonight. I'll be watching on my 65 inch television. Just like being there except I can wear my boxer shorts, smoke and stretch my legs. :)
ZTWsugardaddy,Nov 23 2005, 04:53 PM Wrote:It's on TSN "High Definition" tonight.  I'll be watching on my 65 inch television.  Just like being there except I can wear my boxer shorts, smoke and stretch my legs.  :)
[right][snapback]157358[/snapback][/right]

:postpics:
svt_rodg,Nov 23 2005, 12:35 PM Wrote:i'll be sitting in the 300 level 4 rows up.  hope they win, every time i go see them, the leafs get killed.
[right][snapback]157249[/snapback][/right]

No more attending Leaf games. It's not very pretty tonite.
ANTHONYD,Nov 23 2005, 12:51 PM Wrote:Doesn't happen too often....

I got golds for the Leaf game tonight.

GO LEAFS!
[right][snapback]157236[/snapback][/right]

Damn, you know I could swear that FC members attending Leafs games is a curse. I attended the season opener and Mats goes down with an eye injury. you attend and they self destruct like a jumper from the CN Tower...

NefCanuck
OWNED by tha Bruins!
And that's why I watch TV. Plus, the ACC is four hours from my front door <_<

svt_rodg,Nov 23 2005, 12:35 PM Wrote:i'll be sitting in the 300 level 4 rows up.  hope they win, every time i go see them, the leafs get killed.

<_<
svt_rodg,Nov 24 2005, 11:00 AM Wrote:

<_<
[right][snapback]157514[/snapback][/right]
Face it, the Leafs are like 2 games above 50% right now.

Chances are pretty good that you'll see them lose.
[Image: DSCN1823.jpg]
[Image: DSCN1818.jpg]
[Image: DSCN1837.jpg]
Why does Eddie keep coming out of the net to play the puck???
He's been burnt so bad on it this year, you think he would have learned his lesson by now?
Looks exactly like when we were there for the U2 concert, except for the ice and whatnot :P

You also look half in the bag at that point. Rough day at the office? :D
Give Domi the C

02ztsian

OAC_Sparky,Nov 24 2005, 10:18 AM Wrote:
svt_rodg,Nov 24 2005, 11:00 AM Wrote:

<_<
[right][snapback]157514[/snapback][/right]
Face it, the Leafs are like 2 games above 50% right now.

Chances are pretty good that you'll see them lose.
[right][snapback]157518[/snapback][/right]
Boston 5, Toronto 1
That classifies as a killing! :angry2:
SVT ZX3,Nov 24 2005, 12:57 PM Wrote:Why does Eddie keep coming out of the net to play the puck???
He's been burnt so bad on it this year, you think he would have learned his lesson by now?
[right][snapback]157528[/snapback][/right]

Given Eddie's apparent happy feet problem, I've christened him "The Wanderer" <_<

I mean how many times does he have to get schooled wandering over hell's half acre before he clues in that this is a BAD IDEA! :angry:

If he wants to play at forward that's fine, but damnit not when he should be playing goal :P

NefCanuck
how did you afford that beer? it was probably like $15
Pages: 1 2