FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Lethal Motorsports
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey Guys!

I have a friend who just opened up a new audio/performance shop on Fairview Street between Walkers and Appleby Line. It's called Lethal Motorsports and its in the same Plaza as the Speedy Autoglass. Anyways, I just thought I'd post to let you guys know that he will do group buys on just about anything and he's got tonnes of Exile, Audiobahn and Eclipse sound equipment as well as Python & Shelby Security Systems, and they can do just about any install whether it be performance or audio or anything else you can think of. Their specailty is custom sound system setups, and they do "walls" if anyone is interested in that kind of a setup. They did a Subaru WRX for SEMA and it topped #3 in its class. If anyone is interested I *might* be able to get you guys deals, on whatever it may be, just send me a PM if anyone is interested in it or go see Nick at Lethal Motorsports (4235 Fairview Street, 905-639-3223). If anyone is interested in group buys just post it in the Group Buy section and I'll see what I can do :)

Matt