FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Good Lord
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I go out of town on a business trip and come back to a Focus Canada I don't remember?

Based on PM's I have got I've missed much drama? With apolgies to all who sent me PM"s, I have enough problems and will delete them all without discrimination.

I long for the days of the: "Saturday Night Drinking Thread", at least parts of it were usually somewhat funny or worth reading.

I've got crap in my frdige that is less stale than FC right now.

I guess everyone who used to be on FC is now banging super models, driving exotic Italian sports cars, setting a new "round the world solo" on a luxury yacht record or moved up to an exotic Italian sports car?

In short: YOU ALL HONK ON BIG DONKEY DICKS!

P.S.: Bite me
Guess I missed the whole thing too. God bless my addiction to World of Warcraft.
What exactly happened? There's no need for angry members. We're all old enough to be mature and discuss bullshit with one another right?
I bet I could guess.
I have no clue as to what was said, and I've been checking in daily
I didn't know anything happened, and I have been checking the site out on a daily or bi-daily basis...
meford4u,Nov 19 2005, 10:23 PM Wrote:I bet I could guess.
[right][snapback]156784[/snapback][/right]

:lol:
'I've got crap in my frdige that is less stale than FC right now.'

Ahhahahahaha...... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA .....

Holy s**t. A great and well deserved 4am laugh.
The PM'S MUst have been raineing down while you were away.
WTF....?

So this is it? You're gone again?
I'm not going anywhere but just have no interest in being dragged into a drama that has nothing to do with me and I have as much desire to be in as I do the latest SUV offering from Ford Motor Company (ie/ sweet fvck all).
2001 ZTS,Nov 20 2005, 09:18 AM Wrote:I'm not going anywhere but just have no interest in being dragged into a drama that has nothing to do with me and I have as much desire to be in as I do the latest SUV offering from Ford Motor Company (ie/ sweet fvck all).
[right][snapback]156812[/snapback][/right]

drama. :rolleyes: agreed.who needs it??
*looks around*

what drama?
darkpuppet,Nov 20 2005, 10:19 AM Wrote:*looks around*

what drama?
[right][snapback]156819[/snapback][/right]

apparently 2001ZTS got some dramatic PMs?
ANTHONYD,Nov 20 2005, 09:39 AM Wrote:
darkpuppet,Nov 20 2005, 10:19 AM Wrote:*looks around*

what drama?
[right][snapback]156819[/snapback][/right]

apparently 2001ZTS got some dramatic PMs?
[right][snapback]156823[/snapback][/right]

who'd he emo-slap?
Wow...I'm even interested cause it can't be me....

I've been a good boy.....just the usual cursing, insults, and such but nobody listen to me anymore with Steve's new 'bunnyblock5000' addition.

2001ZTS...yo whats the deal...

DRAMA OWNS!!
I didn't mean what I said in those PM's Andrew, I had to many R&C's that night. Sorry man, we buds? :huh:
Flofocus,Nov 20 2005, 12:55 PM Wrote:I didn't mean what I said in those PM's Andrew, I had to many R&C's that night.  Sorry man, we buds?  :huh:
[right][snapback]156840[/snapback][/right]

:ph34r:

Maybe we don't wanna know whats going on between you guys...
:o :blink: :ph34r: :unsure:
Andrew, truthfully, you are the one stirring up the drama level here. Your name was never involved on the board and the matter was taken care of. He might not have liked how the matter was treated, but he had it coming.
Now you starting a thread like this, that's Drama Queen material.

No one cares.
:huh:
meford4u,Nov 20 2005, 04:19 PM Wrote:No one cares.
[right][snapback]156865[/snapback][/right]

That's it you're off the Christmas list...........

Quote:apparently 2001ZTS got some dramatic PMs?

........and no AnthonyD, for the record, I do not have dramatic PMS let alone regular PMS but I'm pretty sure my wife sure as hell does.

:lol:

Pages: 1 2