FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Spotted: Silver Hatch Driving Like An Ass
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
silver ZX3/5 driving like an asshat down the 404 after 10pm tonight...

considering that it's a bit slippery out there, and traffic was still moving pretty good, there's little excuse for what I witnessed from this asshat of a focus driver tonight.

blind 3 lane changes, weaving through traffic, misreading signs, and nearly cutting me off (haha..dumbass, that lane DOESN'T END!), using the merge lane to pass cars, and you still only ended up 2 cars ahead of me.

Congratulations, I hope you do the world a favour and find some black ice tonight.
was it someone from here?

Phew, close call, I was on 400 tonite and actually considering i have no tires. Im driving like a good boy these days. Tomorrow getting some snow tires on.
Focus owners must have smoked a bigg bowl together tonight.

Around 9:00 on the q.e.w burlington....A blue zx5 with silverstars and red mudflaps was also driving like a comple moron.
....wasn't me.....so stop looking at me like that!
ANTHONYD,Nov 18 2005, 11:04 PM Wrote:Focus owners must have smoked a bigg bowl together tonight.

Around 9:00 on the q.e.w burlington....A blue zx5 with silverstars and red mudflaps was also driving like a comple moron.
[right][snapback]156691[/snapback][/right]

Thats why I can't smoke & drive...my orange car is too recognizable!!

Damn copper!
Lets add another to the list, saw a black ZX3 on the 410 south.. somehow driver doesnt know what the turn signal switch on his steering column is used for...
paolo,Nov 19 2005, 01:01 PM Wrote:Lets add another to the list, saw a black ZX3 on the 410 south.. somehow driver doesnt know what the turn signal switch on his steering column is used for...
[right][snapback]156732[/snapback][/right]

Thats like 75% of toronto's drivers. :lol:
Adding yet another asshat Focus driver:

Tonight going eastbound on the 401 Express at approx 9:30pm, dingaling in a '05 Silver ZX4 SE model, first rides my tail for a kilometre so close that I can't see their headlights (I'm in the right lane BTW) Then proceeds to pull three passing manuevers in the space of 750m all without the benefit of one use of their turn signals <_<

Hope you try the same crap when there's snow on the ground genius, you'll remove yourself from the gene pool nicely that way :angry:

NefCanuck
('course tonight I did observe a marked police cruiser that exited the 403 @ Hurontario with me make a right turn onto Hurontario without using turn signals, so maybe I'm the stupid one :rolleyes: )