FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Ebay: Euro Recaro Seats
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
those are some pretty sweet seats
Side airbags and all. Tight...
That's some pimp s**t right there.

I wonder if I have a spare $1500 or so lying around...

Should I call and check? :D
Man I love those, so fawking stupid that we never got any EAP SVTF's shipped new to Canadian dealers.
I want the doods carpet.
Flofocus,Nov 18 2005, 11:41 AM Wrote:I want the doods carpet.
[right][snapback]156583[/snapback][/right]

LMAO
Oh, Oh, better get the ok from MAMA. That was the one thing I would like to get, but the holdback has always been the fact of the side air bags. And now these have the side air bags.

Oh, oh.

meford4u,Nov 18 2005, 01:42 PM Wrote:Oh, Oh, better get the ok from MAMA.  That was the one thing I would like to get, but the holdback has always been the fact of the side air bags.  And now these have the side air bags.

Oh, oh.
[right][snapback]156609[/snapback][/right]

SOLD TO THE FUKTARD THN THE MIDDLE ROW!!!!
ANTHONYD,Nov 18 2005, 01:57 PM Wrote:
meford4u,Nov 18 2005, 01:42 PM Wrote:Oh, Oh, better get the ok from MAMA.  That was the one thing I would like to get, but the holdback has always been the fact of the side air bags.  And now these have the side air bags.

Oh, oh.

[right][snapback]156610[/snapback][/right]

Ya like those wouldn't look sweet in his car.
I would be very careful buying from this f***er. If you check his other auctions, you'll see he is also selling the box box and the shipping covers for these seats under separate auctions. The descriptions for the "box" and "shipping cover" auctions are, how should I put it, just a tad misleading. I would never knowingly buy from a seller that uses this type of cheap-ass tactic to scam people.

I'm sure if you mistakenly thought you were buying seats, only to realize later you were buying a box, then bitched about it in your feedback, his response would be something like "LEARN HOW TO READ ENGLISH".
meford4u,Nov 18 2005, 02:15 PM Wrote:

Oh, oh.

[right][snapback]156613[/snapback][/right]

And horse hair wouldn't stick either.
:lol:
ANTHONYD,Nov 19 2005, 12:06 AM Wrote:

Oh, oh.

[right][snapback]156692[/snapback][/right]

I gave the boy the choice for his Xmas present. Seats or tuning. Guess what he choose?
And you can sit in it but it might give you a kick in the seat.
meford4u,Nov 19 2005, 12:27 AM Wrote:
ANTHONYD,Nov 19 2005, 12:06 AM Wrote:

Oh, oh.

[right][snapback]156692[/snapback][/right]

He chose and actual FAST car?

smart.

I gave the boy the choice for his Xmas present. Seats or tuning. Guess what he choose?
And you can sit in it but it might give you a kick in the seat.
[right][snapback]156694[/snapback][/right]
What was that? I missed that. Again please smarty pants.