FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: The Jettalac
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
what do you think?

[Image: jettalac14qt.gif]
[Image: jettalac37kg.gif]
[Image: jettalac21uz.gif]
[Image: jettalac42wr.gif]

I personally really like it ... the front end looks sick ... its just the back end of it doesn't really seem right ... but a wicked conversion
Not bad, but something has to be done to the ass end, at least the tail lights or something. That tape has to go too! But he did a good job, but not a personal fav. of mine.
It um... WAS a nice car before they tried to make it "better".
I could see that car making its way into a RAP video..
What a mess. :puke:
That's an interesting conversion, and looks like it was executed fairly well.. but the question that remains is "why" I guess.
thats one ugly ..............thing
guilty,Nov 17 2005, 10:05 PM Wrote:That's an interesting conversion, and looks like it was executed fairly well.. but the question that remains is "why" I guess.
[right][snapback]156548[/snapback][/right]

Exactly! I don't think I could have said it any better.
dammmm. it should come with a motion sickness(PUKE) bag under the seats, just like the airlines. :)
thank god it doesn't look queer........... or does it.......
hot
honestly, the car might look alright if 2 body panels actually lined up...

but they don't.
The wide body kit looks soo out of place on a sedan.

Personally I like VW, but this just doesn't look at all that great IMO.
The front end had me sold, the rear was standable... then the fenders came along and kicked me in the junk.

What a great way to ruin such a promising conversion.
The ulitmate insult it that it's sitting on replica Cobra R wheels. Get those beauties off that stinkin POS. And the crest around the VW LMAO.
FUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuggggggly !
:throwup:
Don't even know what to say...do I like it or not? Meh. I like the head lights...maybe
I would rather see the Bug/RollsRoyce conversion. Remember those?

Beetle Rolls
To me the front end looks like its pushed in, sorta like it ran into a wall. Interesting idea, and on the whole excuted fairly well, but for me i'd rather just have a cadilac or jetta, not a combo of the 2.