FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Good Deal At Canadian Tire.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Eliminator 300A Powerbox

Product# 11-1814-2

Reg. $99.99 Sale $69.99

[Image: 0111814_450_CC_41fa5.jpg]

300 cranking amps delivered by a 12A power cell provides up to 150W of AC power
Built-in 250 PSI air compressor
One household electrical outlet
One 12V outlet
Safety light
Built-in boosting cables
Ideal for powering small household electronics or appliances
Warranty If a product is defective, the manufacturer's warranty applies. If none is specified, this product carries a 1-year Canadian Tire warranty redeemable at any Canadian Tire store.
great product, I dont have this exact one, but the bigger one. Great for camping and stuff like that.....
Yeah we got the big one and its is truly sweet....great for vacations, camping, multi-purpose crap in the car...

GREAT PRODUCT~!!!
works great with the solar panel to!!
Mmmm solar panel. 3 of those chained together would make any battery box last significantly longer.
I wonder if you guys bought this from the commercials featuring "Canadian Tire Guy"
paolo,Nov 17 2005, 04:22 PM Wrote:I wonder if you guys bought this from the commercials featuring "Canadian Tire Guy"
[right][snapback]156489[/snapback][/right]

Have you ever wanted to see that dood's garage?! It's gotta be stacked to the bloody roof!

:lol:
microbunny,Nov 17 2005, 05:24 PM Wrote:
paolo,Nov 17 2005, 04:22 PM Wrote:I wonder if you guys bought this from the commercials featuring "Canadian Tire Guy"
[right][snapback]156489[/snapback][/right]

Have you ever wanted to see that dood's garage?! It's gotta be stacked to the bloody roof!

:lol:
[right][snapback]156492[/snapback][/right]

LOL big garage to, he got like 8 million cars among evetything else. He probably has his own canadian tire in his backyard :lol:
Let me know when the Michelin 2 Ton jack goes on sale.

mo_focus,Nov 17 2005, 06:59 PM Wrote:Let me know when the Michelin 2 Ton jack goes on sale.
[right][snapback]156510[/snapback][/right]

I WORK THERE MUAHAHAHAHA!!!

not this coming sat but the next one the 2 ton is going on sale, and also air filter cones (the cheapy ones like APC / ractive..etc