FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Ticket For 1km/h Over?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Not sure if this is a repost but its pretty funny....

Video
if i ever got that ticket, i would end up getting another one for telling the cop "to go f@ck himself"
Absolute stupidity!!

The paper and ink probably cost more!!

:rolleyes:
:lol: Good 'ol Toronto eh!
microbunny,Nov 16 2005, 10:34 PM Wrote:Absolute stupidity!!

The paper and ink probably cost more!!

:rolleyes:
[right][snapback]156360[/snapback][/right]
the cop car probly wasted more gas idling during the stop.
i've had a cop pull me over at 5am one day cuz i passed him doing 65 in a 60 zone .. he pulled me over, asked me where i was comming from, looked through my car then told me not to pass a cop car

i thought forsure he was gonna give me a ticket for that
I got stopped a few weeks ago for "routine check" He was looking for mods.....It was at 8:00am on a sunday.

It was just around the corner from Meford's place....coincidence?
ANTHONYD,Nov 17 2005, 08:37 AM Wrote:I got stopped a few weeks ago for "routine check" He was looking for mods.....It was at 8:00am on a sunday.

[right][snapback]156392[/snapback][/right]

meford and/or his boy get pulled over often I assume? :lol:
ANTHONYD,Nov 17 2005, 08:37 AM Wrote:I got stopped a few weeks ago for "routine check" He was looking for mods.....It was at 8:00am on a sunday.

Did they pop the hood? Cause they're not allowed unless they have a MTO Enforcement officer with them...
That Cop has to be the biggest Juice Arse to Ever Live, I would have laugh in his face.
euro_zx5,Nov 17 2005, 09:58 AM Wrote:

meford and/or his boy get pulled over often I assume? :lol:
[right][snapback]156394[/snapback][/right]

actually, we collectively have never been pulled over in the Focus. He's had cops roll up beside him and nod at him, but never pull him over.
I've not been pulled over for cops looking for mods, and pretty much if a cop wants to open your hood probably best to let him do whatever, write you a ticket then fight that ticket.

He may be a bigger prick if you decide to be confrontational.....
hardk0re,Nov 17 2005, 12:43 PM Wrote:I've not been pulled over for cops looking for mods, and pretty much if a cop wants to open your hood probably best to let him do whatever, write you a ticket then fight that ticket.

He may be a bigger prick if you decide to be confrontational.....
[right][snapback]156420[/snapback][/right]

Exactly what I was going to say. Do you really want an MTO officer showing up that knows what hes talking about or the cop that will know nothing, issue BS tickets so you can have them withdrawn in court anyways.

You asking for the MTO to show up would be considered "Not Co-operating" to him....better let the moron look under your hood. :rolleyes: