FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Xbox 360 Ships With 2 Xboxes?!?!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
see the size of the power brick??? holy crap! :blink:

[Image: bundle.jpg]
i guess they don;t want any more catching fire.
Jebus, that thing is huge!!

I wanna get back into gaming.....havent played anything since GT3 was 1st released!! :o
it looks like a Dell computer.

[Image: gx280.jpg]
Meesa think they were Slashdotted... oh wait, here it comes now.

Pass... it looks like someone got a Mac drunk at a Dell Christmas party, and this is the bastard offspring.
I wonder how far that power brick will fly...
Is that yours Steve?
nope...

I've been offered one tho... but I'm passing on it and going for the PS3. Since I passed on the pre-release unit, if I change my mind now, I'll have to wait for opening day...
NOS2Go4Me,Nov 16 2005, 05:21 PM Wrote:Pass... it looks like someone got a Mac drunk at a Dell Christmas party, and this is the bastard offspring.
[right][snapback]156303[/snapback][/right]

:lol: Too true
Looks like an external PSU (literally). They wanted the small Dell like case, and couldn't fit a near standard sized psu into it. Neat idea if you ask me.

I definatly have one of those on my got to have list! Not anytime soon though... my current XBOX Crystal is just fine. Plus, I want to see more backward compatability. The number of pluses for this newer system is nuts, it's just without the backward compatability it'd be a waste imo, having to purchase the same games all over again. Besides, I won't get any money for my current XBOX games, so why bother?
euro_zx5,Nov 17 2005, 08:30 AM Wrote:Looks like an external PSU (literally). They wanted the small Dell like case, and couldn't fit a near standard sized psu into it. Neat idea if you ask me.

I definatly have one of those on my got to have list! Not anytime soon though... my current XBOX Crystal is just fine. Plus, I want to see more backward compatability. The number of pluses for this newer system is nuts, it's just without the backward compatability it'd be a waste imo, having to purchase the same games all over again. Besides, I won't get any money for my current XBOX games, so why bother?
[right][snapback]156389[/snapback][/right]

Currently, it's backwards compatible with about 200+ games, and with Live, they'll be able to automatically add support for the other games over time.
No kidding! I thought it was only Halo? I beleive I read that in that review from the guy that won the system early. (Doritos contest)
when is ps3 comming out cause I need to sell my old one
D-Dub,Nov 17 2005, 11: Wrote:when is ps3 comming out cause I need to sell my old one
[right][snapback]156414[/snapback][/right]

It's scheduled for May so far... I'd expect it to change.
euro_zx5,Nov 17 2005, 11:17 AM Wrote:No kidding! I thought it was only Halo? I beleive I read that in that review from the guy that won the system early. (Doritos contest)
[right][snapback]156404[/snapback][/right]

The guy who won the Xbox-360 works with me here at Fido/Rogers, though strangely, hes been calling in sick ever since the day he won the unit.