FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Cadillac Rolls Out '07 Escalade
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Cadillac has unveiled the next-generation 2007 Escalade. I'll admit it looks somewhat the same but better at the same time.

here's the link:

2007 Escalade
If there's one thing I hate in this world, it has to be these goddamn monstrosity luxury SUV's and the drivers that buy them. :angry:
:puke:[Image: escalade1.jpg]:puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::
Anthony... it's not that bad. :lol:

Although this model should be better, those headlights ruin it entirely. The old Escelades with the ginormous headlights, which I had always thought looked like crap, look so much better on that truck than this new model.

Professional Grade... bah! :lol:
even if i had the money....I wouldn't roll in one of those.

they just make ZERO sence to me.
I like the current one more, my Dads EXT was so worth the money!

I would buy one if I could afford it.
It's over 2 tons, yet it was completely trashed by an early-90s Honda Accord. One of those luxobarges was an accessory to the death of my aunt.

Where's the "piss on GM" emoticon?
Looks getto fabulous! Bah I would just rather spend 70k on a sports car or a big premium sedan (STS-V maybe) than a SUV.
gas prices go up, SUV's get bigger i just dont understand it :huh:
ZTS_DJ,Nov 17 2005, 07:30 PM Wrote:gas prices go up, SUV's get bigger i just dont understand it  :huh:
[right][snapback]156513[/snapback][/right]

You forget, the redesign of the Escalade & its GM corporate kissing cousins was penned around two years before the sheetmetal ever saw the light of day. A lot can happen in two years and GM (and others) have gotten caught with their pants down again

NefCanuck