FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Sucks To Be A Construction Worker Today...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Think you got it bad today, we're watching the guy holding up a stop/slow sign at the construction area on the highway.

His problem today, 90km/h gusting winds & freezing rain/sleet. :lol:

Its funny to see him struggle to hold up the sign and stay on his feet when the wind shifts. Wish I had my camera today.
ur mean :)
yeah I know it is it's why my brother in law has been home the last few days.
Oscar The Grouch,Nov 16 2005, 11:14 AM Wrote:Think you got it bad today, we're watching the guy holding up a stop/slow sign at the construction area on the highway.

His problem today, 90km/h gusting winds & freezing rain/sleet.  :lol:

Its funny to see him struggle to hold up the sign and stay on his feet when the wind shifts.  Wish I had my camera today.
[right][snapback]156224[/snapback][/right]
PPPPPPPFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT, that job blows VERY BAD

thats what i was doing a couple years ago, i thought i had frostbite in my hands and feet.
the one day i was flagging, it was -30 something C, with at least 50km/h, winds, IIRC it was -40-45C with the windchill
it was so cold the guys let me stand out there for 10 minutes, than go sit in my car for 10 minutes.

It was so cold, i had 4 layers of clothes on and was still freezing my ASS off, i just curled up in a ball in the middle of the road holding a sign

oh and one more thing, don't hate the guy holding the sign, hate the guys working, and the guy holding the sign on the other end.