FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Rides
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone catch tonites episode? I actually watched it instead of the first part of the hockey game. I wasn't looking for the Focus, cause what they do to a Focus is cosmetic, but I wanted to see what the Stage 3 Rousch kit did to the Mustang.

Puppet, the line starts here for that beast. I just hope they'll do the vert.

Yours may be named Elinor but I'm naming this bad girl Patty.
It was certainly an impressive piece of machinery.

And I don;t like Mustangs.
I just got the response from Ford. My Aplan gets me the GT vert for $36k. With all the bells and whistles of the Rousch, add another 20-25k for an expensive but real beauty of a car. But half the price of what I was going to spend.

ANTHONYD,Nov 16 2005, 09:54 AM Wrote:And I don;t like Mustangs.
[right][snapback]156197[/snapback][/right]

Thats okay, Mustangs don't like you.... :lol:
meford4u,Nov 16 2005, 11:07 AM Wrote:I just got the response from Ford.  My Aplan gets me the GT vert for $36k.  With all the bells and whistles of the Rousch, add another 20-25k for an expensive but real beauty of a car.  But half the price of what I was going to spend.
[right][snapback]156218[/snapback][/right]

so I could get the vert for 37... hmmmmm.....
darkpuppet,Nov 16 2005, 12:37 PM Wrote:
meford4u,Nov 16 2005, 11:07 AM Wrote:I just got the response from Ford.  My Aplan gets me the GT vert for $36k.  With all the bells and whistles of the Rousch, add another 20-25k for an expensive but real beauty of a car.  But half the price of what I was going to spend.

[right][snapback]156228[/snapback][/right]
No, you could get the vert for prob. around $40+

Sorry to disappoint. I get a huge discount with thius new contract. I can get you a discount, but not ScoobaSteve huge. :lol:
meford4u,Nov 16 2005, 11:44 AM Wrote:

Sorry to disappoint. I get a huge discount with thius new contract. I can get you a discount, but not ScoobaSteve huge. :lol:
[right][snapback]156231[/snapback][/right]

you said you got aplan.. I get aplan + 4%

Ford A-Plan + 4%
Lincoln A-Plan + 4%
Jaguar A-Plan + 4%
Volvo A-Plan + 2%
Land Rover Dealer Invoice + 4%
Mazda Dealer Net + 4% + $510 PDI
Wow that's still a great discount. Maybe you should go with a new Stang puppet.
darkpuppet,Nov 16 2005, 12:58 PM Wrote:
meford4u,Nov 16 2005, 11:44 AM Wrote:

[right][snapback]156231[/snapback][/right]

you said you got aplan.. I get aplan + 4%

Ford A-Plan + 4%
Lincoln A-Plan + 4%
Jaguar A-Plan + 4%
Volvo A-Plan + 2%
Land Rover Dealer Invoice + 4%
Mazda Dealer Net + 4% + $510 PDI
[right][snapback]156238[/snapback][/right]
Are you sure you get aplan? Only if your mom or dad works for Ford do you get aplan. You probably get xplan. That's what I can get for anybody. And by the looks of your discounts, it's xplan. And BTW I get another $2000 off Aplan plus another $1000 in a check to my insurance company.

That's why I said $40k+

Reality sets in. Puppet sulks.

I guess it is technically x-plan.. ford's partnership program and all.

But if you aim for 36, I'm aiming for 37... hell, I'm going to give the dealership an impossible task... I don't need the car, so I can afford to see how low I can get them to go.
darkpuppet,Nov 16 2005, 02:44 PM Wrote:I guess it is technically x-plan.. ford's partnership program and all.

But if you aim for 36, I'm aiming for 37... hell, I'm going to give the dealership an impossible task...  I don't need the car, so I can afford to see how low I can get them to go.
[right][snapback]156264[/snapback][/right]

You'd have a better chance of me adopting you.