FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Svt 2003 For Sale In Montreal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'll tell you what....

Since you have this posted in the Quebec forum (which is cross posting, another rule broken, tsk, tsk ) I'll keep that one open since I think the french community needs a little break on here......we need them to grow a little and if this add can attract a little attention for them, it will make this Canadian site that much better.

DP, you can totally overide me on this one of course. ;)

-Flofocus
Scoob?

:lol:
ANTHONYD,Nov 15 2005, 04:01 PM Wrote:Scoob?

:lol:
[right][snapback]156098[/snapback][/right]

^^ look at his post count, this shouldnt be here.
I know guys. I apologize. But I can't afford of polluting wiht 100 posts ( jsut to be able to post in the ad section) to be able to advertise the car. I lke the SVT but if I can sell it to someone who can apreciate, fine by me!

merci! :D
Rules are rules bud, as such

In before da :1lockd:
FREE POST!

:1lockd:
Rules are rules man. We know you probably meant well, but focuscanda.net is not an open forum to all for selling stuff.
Ok, message reçu! Can someone post it in the classifieds, or can I become somebody's friend for a while? :P
I'll tell you what....

Since you have this posted in the Quebec forum (which is cross posting, another rule broken, tsk, tsk :P ) I'll keep that one open since I think the french community needs a little breake on here......we need them to grow a little and if this add can attract a little attention for them, it will make this Canadian site that much better.

DP, you can totally overide me on this one of course. ;)