FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Wtb: Factory Headlights
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Mine are getting sandblasted, just wondering if there was a member that would be selling their factory ones..
Thanks,
Medicman
I've got a pair in boxes in my garage right now if you're interested. You'd have to pay for shipping though..
Truthfully, you probably won't find anything from anyone who doesn't have many road rash miles on them. Especially a 2000.

Best of luck in your search but I would sit back and relax and wait for someone to sell their aftermarket lights as they always come up every spring when another member bites the dust. Not dead, but sells their Focus.

If you live in the Toronto area or have access to a Krown Rust control, they sell a product to revive your headlights. I don't know how well it works and I am a bit sceptical, but they stand behind the product and will refund 100% of your $$$ if your not satisfied.
Okay..1) how many km's on them ?
2) What kinda dollar you lookin for ?
3) Where abouts are you located ?

Thanks !

guilty,Nov 15 2005, 05:40 AM Wrote:I've got a pair in boxes in my garage right now if you're interested.  You'd have to pay for shipping though..
[right][snapback]155979[/snapback][/right]
I too have a pair from my '00 ZX3, 50,000 kms, great shape, in Winnipeg (R3Y 1R2). I would get rid of them for $ 55 + shipping. Shipping would probably be about $25 -30, FYI.
Mine are 2002 (same chrome style as the 2000), probably about 10,000km on them.. pretty much mint (last time I checked, anyway). I'm in Regina..
Guilty -- PM'd
WinnepegKevin -- PM'd