FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Pics From The Job Site.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A few weeks back I was out in Vancouver shooting another T.V. Spot.

I thought I would post a few pics.

Beautiful place B.C.!

[Image: IMG_0461.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0535.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0522.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0471.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0423.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0356.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0341.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0320.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0199.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0277.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0196.jpg]
Looks great!! That's where Kristin and I are off to next Feb 10th - the 16th.

A little skiing a little hiking and a whole lot of relaxing.
All that shooting and not one tree or worker injured. Another no lost-time job! :D
[Image: IMG_0436.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0422.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0475.jpg]
Nice pics. Another day stuck in the office for me. :( I'd like to see more of BC, farthest west I've been is Banff.
nice... which suspension bridge was that? I can't remember the name of it, but I think I did the hike to that one. And around... 4 hours of clamouring through the bush!

One word if you're ever in north Vancouver... DEEP COVE!!! DEEP COVE!! DEEP COVE!!!!!!

if I had a few million $, that's where I'd be.
Is that the Cappilano bridge area?

I love BC, if there was ever one place i would want to live, its there. My aunt owns a house on Bowen island, just off the mainland, like 1000 people, not even that, live there. The horror movie "The Fog" was actually flmed there.

Anyways...she has this place on the side of a huge rock over looks Vancouver island and the pacific. Deer run a muck around her place. Its heaven man!!

They bough the place all beat up for like 400,000, fixed it up a bit, 10 years later its getting close to worth 800,000 now.

Lucky bastars.
yeah I love BC too, more so Vancouver Island then anywhere else........ I can't wait to go back there next year.
Capillano.

Yup.

Heaven on earth.
I visited the Capillano suspension bridge when I went to Vancouver circa 1990. My mom joked that she would push me off and claim it was an accident.

Then many years later, that lady 'dropped' her kid....
hmmm.....
Nice pic of the footprint. Baby Sasquatch?
If there was work in my field there....Id go for sure.

But ther isn't the market for Art Directors like there is here.

Too bad because that place is made for people like me.