FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Some New Night Pics
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Some New pictures I took last night

[Image: FocusNight2.jpg]

[Image: FocusNight.jpg]

[Image: FocusNight1.jpg]

[Image: FocusNight10.jpg]

[Image: FocusNight6.jpg]

[Image: FocusNight8.jpg]

[Image: FocusNight9.jpg]

[Image: FocusNight4.jpg]
Very Nice! Is that a wings west kit?
All I know is that a company called FX Designs said that custom designed the kit and that its called a "VSX" bodykit. I remember seeing my car in a Mag and saying it was a different body kit name.
got tripod?

looks good though.
Got No Tripod, I just lay on the ground and take pics or lay the camera on a solid surface
the ass end of your ride is killer, you need an exhaust to finish it off.

I think shaving your badges would help the cause too...

*thumbs-up* looks good dood!
Thanks,
I'd debadge the car...remove the sticker from the bumper too...An exhaust with a nice tip, and as great as the car looks...I am not a fan of the chrome tails....woulda gone with smoked ones instead...or Euro OEM...

Looks awesome overall...and awesome locations too!
Nice shots! I've gotta take a few newer shots of my Focus at night.
I was going to remove the sticker from the bumper but I am afraid that the color may be faded underneat...It shouldnt be cause the car is only 1 year old.

As for the tailights, they are carbon fiber with chrome outline which really set of the tailight but thats just my opinion.

Again thanks for the comments, I would really like to try to get a picture of my car in a magazine.
yea man, awsome looking car, but shave the emblems, and it'll look really nice, and maybe go to a set of chrome tails instead of carbon fiber if you don't like stock (neither do i, me you and oscar are the only ones i think), cuase no offence, they stick out way too much with your light paint..but that's about all i can just your car on, oh! And your front end reminds me of a saturn :P lol