FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Picked Up My Winter Beater Yesterday.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Actually My brother and i picked up two of them.

[Image: FST1.jpg]

[Image: FST2.jpg]
Thats not a winter beater...

Thats a winter annihilator!!

Good stuff man!! :)
People still use those?
ANTHONYD,Nov 13 2005, 08:47 AM Wrote:People still use those?
[right][snapback]155526[/snapback][/right]

You kidding?? From Haliburton to Bancroft there are more snow mobile trails than roads. I love those things
thats just sick man...

TURBO :o I wished I had a turbo sled back in the days in northern quebec... its a world away from my old orange tundra... :lol:

when do you bolt the big boost kit on? :lol:
Bluetoy, i hate you! lol..i wish i had that when i lived up north, but it wouldn't be worth it living here :(, not enough snow to fully enjoy the benefits of a snowmobile
I can't wait to snowmobile this winter ! good find bluetoy !
750 cc 4Stroke, 2cyl, Turbo. 135hp. The engine is made in germany by weber. It makes 150 hp in Polaris watercraft. It also makes 88 hp in non turbo trim.

Not gonna put any big boost on it... It's just a touring sled. 135 hp in a 600 pound sled is plenty. It would outrun any Focus here and probably my Cobra as well

Weber Linky
SWEEET TOY .. thats awsome man ... They are hella fun (well the slow ones ive been on .. =P)
tdot-zx3,Nov 13 2005, 11: Wrote:SWEEET TOY .. thats awsome man ... They are hella fun (well the slow ones ive been on .. =P)
[right][snapback]155654[/snapback][/right]

You should have tried my XCR 800. Now that was FAST!!!! 165 hp 500 lbs...
Nice sled to bad it's a polaris :(

I am hopefully going to get me one of these
[Image: Bkg_03_Large.jpg]

:D MMM Sexiness
LOL winter beater!!!! i was expecting a hyudai or something

me thinks you have too much money lying around.... :P
darkpuppet,Nov 14 2005, 08:06 AM Wrote:me thinks you have too much money lying around....  :P
[right][snapback]155679[/snapback][/right]

Me too. Me thinks also there's not going to be as much snow this year as previous years.

Edit: plus trail passes are insane. like 200.00 bucks early. Screw that.
Kool_ZX3,Nov 14 2005, 04:09 AM Wrote:Nice sled to bad it's a polaris  :(

I am hopefully going to get me one of these
[Image: Bkg_03_Large.jpg]

:D MMM Sexiness
[right][snapback]155667[/snapback][/right]

bees cant survive in winter...BAD MARKETING!
PFfft... I live in North Bay, but I'd rather save my winter cash for the house and car... and play hockey!