FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: New Skins And Site Changes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well despite me dissing the new homepage.... :lol:

I gotta say that the new FC 2.0 skin is friggin awesome.//..a much needed and professional looking upgrade!!

cheers darkpuppet on a great advancement for FocusCanada!!
still a long ways to go.. it's very pre-alpha right now.
darkpuppet,Nov 12 2005, 10:55 PM Wrote:still a long ways to go.. it's very pre-alpha right now.
[right][snapback]155489[/snapback][/right]

I dont give a hell what you did to alf.....just take the compliment you stuck-up filthy animal!

good lord :angry:
looks sweet
agree.
Very nice...
new skin? I'm lost, someone explain to me please :blink: :unsure:

Edit: Nevermind, i found it, and it looks good steve!!

02ztsian

I like it, looks more professional. I hope the rest of the site is going in the same direction.
I like it except for the black backround. Overall very nice.
Oscar The Grouch,Nov 14 2005, 11:09 AM Wrote:I like it except for the black backround.  Overall very nice.
[right][snapback]155714[/snapback][/right]

no guarantee the black background will stay.

I was going to do something pretty 'big' for v2, but may save it for v2.5.. get the bugs worked out of this first, then try to do the fancy stuff.
new skin looks nice, but i fould some bugs in it.. when the message box comes up... its white text on white background, impossible to read unless you hi lite the text with your mouse
Hey Mr. Puppet, nice job on the new red/gray buttons. Looks really pro..

Now if only the emoticons didnt have white backgrounds everything would be perfect.
You know, today i figured out why I am the self proclaimed Mr. Fuktard.

It took me 2 weeks to figure this out.

Fuktard.
meford4u,Nov 19 2005, 06:41 PM Wrote:You know, today i figured out why I am the self proclaimed Mr. Fuktard.

Fuktard.
[right][snapback]156764[/snapback][/right]

*shaking head*

:ph34r:
meford4u,Nov 19 2005, 07:41 PM Wrote:You know, today i figured out why I am the self proclaimed Mr. Fuktard.

Fuktard.
[right][snapback]156764[/snapback][/right]

And ^^^^this guy builds cars. :blink: