FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Newbie W/ A Dub
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys, not a Focus driver, but a car enthusiast non-the less.
I drive a 1.8T VW Golf, w/ a few mods :)
Went thru a lot of different looks over the years but this is the latest

[Image: dsc02140_401482.jpg]
[Image: dsc02135.jpg]

More Pics:
MORE PICTURES
Welcome to the site ... there's a number of VW enthusiasts here so you should feel at home.

You may have noticed that links etc are disabled in the welcome forum (anti-spam measure) so please start a new thread in another forum and post your links there.

Cheers
Lol
Hello Nick!
Dam looks good
If this is the same vital motion That Fu.kenricen and lick ur lips had an altercation with a couple of years ago at CSCS in St Thomas then :thumbsdownsmileyanim: Sore losers wanted to start a fight after they lost the burnout competition. Maybe not you but the team in general are not well liked in the drag racing scene.
this would be nick, the original founder of VM and the current owner of GTAN. Welcome to the site nick, its jamie from GF
ZX3_2NV,Jul 7 2009, 07:16 AM Wrote:If this is the same vital motion That Fu.kenricen and lick ur lips had an altercation with a couple of years ago at CSCS in St Thomas then :thumbsdownsmileyanim: Sore losers wanted to start a fight after they lost the burnout competition. Maybe not you but the team in general are not well liked in the drag racing scene.
[right][snapback]290724[/snapback][/right]
Vitalmotion had too many owners.....It kinda went down hill.
I doubt Nick was the one in the altercation. GTAN is more of a meeting of clubs every other week. Usually has a good turnout with a mix from JDM to rice to big muscle to motorcycles
Well hopefully things work out for this club. Looks like a large turnout of pple Good luck with the new site.
welcome and very nice car i must say!