FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Last Pics Before Going Under The Knife....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
spring will bring a new style to the focus community....

[Image: new01.jpg]
[Image: new02.jpg]
[Image: new03.jpg]
[Image: new04.jpg]
[Image: new05.jpg]
[Image: new06.jpg]
[Image: new07.jpg]

just plain Euro no more! ;)
Any hints on what you're doing????
bigger, better, meaner..........................?

in one word, "excess"

:D
*vulture swoops in*

What are you doing with your old parts?
ZX3TUNING,Nov 12 2005, 06:37 PM Wrote:bigger, better, meaner..........................?

in one word, "excess"

:D
[right][snapback]155405[/snapback][/right]

woah, your turning your hatchback into a sedan?? :lol: :P
maybe a nomad ? LOL

Mitch what kind of rims are those I like them, and think they would look good on my Foci how much are they ?
If you decide to part the headlights I call dibs
lol well if your parting out I want the fogs and surrounds..... and the headlights if raine changes his mind.
the rims are OZ superleggara's i had custom blasted and then powdercoated semi-gloss black... they might be for sale...
and i should have an extra set of 02+ fogs and surrounds soon and also a Rieger or EGR lower front lip.... :)

once everything is said and done i will probably have more than a few parts for sale.... not the headlights, hood or front bumper though.
Hey mitch, give us more of an idea of what your doing? I can't see your car getting much better than it already is
So your ditching the whole euro look? hmmmmmmmm, i dont know?

Dont tell us what your doing, but when will we be able to see it!
paolo,Nov 12 2005, 07:39 PM Wrote:woah, your turning your hatchback into a sedan??  :lol:  :P
[right][snapback]155416[/snapback][/right]

Sweet it would be a first. :lol:
don't be silly, i'm not ditching the euro look.

and i cannot give you a better idea of what i'm doing... what fun would that be!?? :)