FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: For The Golfers....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey Guys,

When I signed on to my new job, I promised myself as a reward, that i would begin building my dream set of golf clubs. (within reason)

As you know, I got the Taylor Made Burner XD irons a few weeks back, and now I've gone and picked up a new driver.

I tried EVERY driver the other guys made, and was fully open to buying a driver that didn't match my iron set.

I settled on:
[Image: r9-driver-3-4-soldier_cmyk_r4.jpg]

The Taylor Made R9 driver with adjustable head.
Nice club, good consistant flight and distance.

I almost went with the Cleveland Launcher Driver, but anyone who has seen it in person will agree, it's way to friggin big! It's almost comical.

I look forward to hitting this next week at wooden sticks.

jeebus!
Mr. Big Bucks eh.

You let me know when it's time for a woopass.

No happy faces.

The trouble with new job is I can slip out and "go missing." There's not enough people around here for me to do that. When I'm gone, everyone notices. I'll have to book a sick day on a friday to get out with you.

How's your game this year?

Sometimes good (yesterday I played Hidden Lake Old and shot an 83) and sometimes it's bad and I am over 90. I even had a game over 100 early this year.
Whenever your ready, I'll book a Friday or whatever day off and we'll hit the links.
new job eh? well congrats. glad to see u like golf, if u are ever in mississauga, my godfather works at oen of the well known golfing courses here