FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: My Car
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I took some pics of my car, how do I let everyone else see them? Any help would be awsome. Thanks.
residentdud,Nov 11 2005, 11:24 AM Wrote:I took some pics of my car, how do I let everyone else see them? Any help would be awsome. Thanks.
[right][snapback]155154[/snapback][/right]

Pretty much any picture hosting site. ie Imageshack. You could also use you webpage space from your ISP like i do.
I use http://www.photobucket.com.

Just upload your images into the website and they will provde a URL that you can copy and paste between the image tags when posting.
[Image: mycar-nose-horses.jpg]

[Image: side-rear.jpg]

[Image: frontquarter.jpg]

[Image: mycar-side.jpg]
YESS! another sedan guy, oh yea i just put on my clear corners. once i find my cam ill take pics
ZTS's rule! :banger:

[Image: IM000078.jpg]

Since you're new to photobucket:

- below the "thumbnail" of your picture, "left click" where it says IMG [ IMG ]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y66/DeepLakeMarine/IM000078.jpg[ /IMG ]

-once it is highlighted, "right click"

-"Copy"

-go to your Focus Canada post

-"right click"

-"Paste"

-submit your Focus Canada post

;)
meh, Give me a street edition any day
Frost__2001,Nov 11 2005, 08:31 PM Wrote:meh, Give me a street edition any day
[right][snapback]155292[/snapback][/right]
I bet I'm faster.

Frost__2001,Nov 11 2005, 08:31 PM Wrote:meh, Give me a street edition any day
[right][snapback]155292[/snapback][/right]
I bet I'm faster.

Sweet, another sedan! :hi:
thats just like my gf's she's got the 01 ZTS red. do you have the 6 in dash CD changer as well?
No 6 cd in-dash, just the regular one...good enough. I put bose in the doors and 2- 10" eclipse in the trunk...sounds great.

Since I installed the SVT suspension, I want to get the SVT facia too. I wanted to keep it as stock looking as possible, but now I can't stop.

The cams are next, not to mention the supercharger is very tempting also. Just another item to check off.
I also did some small mods like....painting the inside of the headlight lenses, where they were chrome, and to help out the intake I took the old " scoop " ( on the nose inside the hood) turned it upside down, and mounted it under the driver's side fog...looks sweet, untill I get a hood scoop that is.