FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Finally, A Motorola Razr Worth Buying
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For those of you who like the Motorola V3, but have been hesitant to buy one due to it's outdated features (i.e 0.3 MP camera, 5 MB of memory, no video capture capability, etc) but like the look of it, here's something cool:

Quote:Motorola RAZR V3i announced
Nov 08 2005 - 09:47 AM ET | Motorola

Motorola today introduced the RAZR V3i which is the next generation RAZR (not called the RAZR 2 like some rumors). The classic form factor remains similar, but the specs got a much needed refresh.

Features of the Motorla V3i include:
1.23 megapixel camera
iTunes
microSD (TransFlash) card slot
Bluetooth
262K internal display
Speaker independent name & digit dialing

[Image: motorola-razr-v3i.jpg]
read this on another fourm. Some guy has it, rogers hooked him to to test out and he said he loved it.
how much are we looking at with out a plan?
Tri_kento,Nov 11 2005, 01:38 AM Wrote:how much are we looking at with out a plan?
[right][snapback]155087[/snapback][/right]

No idea at the moment. For Rogers, it'll probably be Q2, 2006 before we get it :P

If you know anyone who goes to the Philipenes, ask them to get you one. Regular RAZRs sell there for less than $100 Canadian
are they giving any of the razors an aluminum chasis yet?
thats a RAZR worth buying.. also just in, Fido now carries the RAZR, but u have to buy it at future shop. the first batch has some weird SIM lock on it that they dont know, so fidos CSR is giving unlock codes for free to let u use the phone, just buy it, call up and complain.
DAMN IT!!!!!!!!!!!

I just got a black one last weekend!!!!! All the new feature is what i was missing in the one i have now.

Well i guess ill grab it on a hardware upgrade, next year. FOR $500 BUCKS!!